14th August 2013, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Can I be eligible for PSU? I have completed engineering in Instrumentation Branch

sir my aggregate marks in bachelor of engineering is 69.34but my average of all semester marks is 63.33 can i eligible for psu such as iocl,ntpc,gail,nalco etc.sir i have completed my engineering in instrumentation branch.

Related Questions:
  1. For which PSU's am I eligible after scoring 7.15 CGPA?
  2. Which books to refer for PSU entrance exam preparation for Instrumentation branch?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for IFS Exam after completion of Engineering with Electronics and Instrumentation stream?
  4. PSU exams after BE in Electronics and Instrumentation branch
  5. What is the syllabus for instrumentation engineering in PSU?
  6. How to get a government job in PSU after completing B.Tech in Instrumentation Branch?
  7. What is the syllabus for instrumentation engineering in PSU? What are the expected vacancies in this branch?
  8. Books to be referred for PSU entrance exam for Instrumentation Branch?
  9. Can engineers from Instrumentation and Contol Engineering apply from any discipline in IES Indian Engineering Servces? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Will I be able to give IES and PSU exam if I am from Instrumentation and Controlling?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for B.Tech/B.E.(Instrumentation Engineering) through Distance Education if completed Diploma in Instrumentation & Control Engineering? -- [New]
  12. Am I eligible to appear IES examination with B.E. in Electronics and Instrumentation?
  13. Am I eligible for PSU after scoring 61% in 10th, 56% in class 12th?
  14. Books to be referred for PSU entrance exam preparation for Instrumentation Branch?
  15. Am I eligible for PSU exam after completing degree in 5 years?
  16. How to do a job in PSU companies after passing Instrumentation and Electronics Engineering?
  17. Good books for PSU entrance exam preparation for Instrumentation branch?
  18. Best books to be referred for PSU? I am a B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation student
16th August 2013, 02:36 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I be eligible for PSU? I have completed engineering in Instrumentation Branch

Selection of candidates to PSU is done on the basis of GATE score + GD + interview. Those with an aggregate percentage of marks between 60-70% are usually considered for selection. In case of IOCL, those with a minimum aggregate of 65% marks can apply. NTPC, GAIL, NALCO, etc also require at least 65% of marks in B.Tech. Further details can be obtained from the job notification of the respective firm.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?