28th August 2013, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I be eligible for SSC teacher? I am 20 years old

Now i am 20 years old and gradute pass can i eligible for ssc teacher

Related Questions:
  1. Can I sit for SSC exam as a Assistant Teacher? Can I have the age relaxation?
  2. AM I eligible for Assistant Teacher post in WBJEE after completing 3 years BSc in computer application(Vocational)?
  3. Am I eligible for west bengal SSC for the post of Assistant Teacher of Computer Application or Science?
  4. Am I eligible for SSC or B.Ed after scoring 35% in BSc and 60% in MSc?
  5. Maharashtra Board SSC Teacher job question papers with answers for all subjects -- [New]
  6. Am I eligible for government teacher while working as a CS teacher in Matric School
  7. Can I get Teacher job while doing B.Com from Delhi University or do I need to do any other course?
  8. Am I eligible for government teacher if I am 35 years old?
  9. Latest qualifications required and exams to pass to be a government Teacher?
  10. What is the date of SSC primary teacher Recct exam?
  11. How to become a Teacher in Hindi in KV in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible to appear for B.Ed exam? I have completing B.E in electronics and instrumentation with 6 years of IT experience in reputed IT company
  13. Which course is good to secure future in government job after BCA?
  14. What is the eligibility for SSC CGL?
  15. Can I eligible for the position of Teacher in DSSSB being an OBC candidate with an age of 36 years and a Widow?
  16. Would I be eligible to appear for SSC exam after passing commerce with 39%?
  17. Can I appear for graduate level exam after graduating from Vinayaka Mission University
  18. Am I eligible to become a teacher after passing B.Tech? Is it necessary to write NET or TET to become a teacher
3rd September 2015, 11:54 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I be eligible for SSC teacher? I am 20 years old

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Now i am 20 years old and gradute pass can i eligible for ssc teacher
Yes, you are eligible for School Service Commission exam which is conducted for Assistant teacher in a school.

If you have completed bachelor degree from a recognized university then you are eligible for SSC exam.

Only Indian citizenship candidate are eligible for this exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 40 years. Age relaxation is provided for reserved category candidates.
OBC—3 years
SC/ST— 5 years
PH—10 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?