20th February 2017, 11:09 AM
ashasatt

How to become a government Computer teacher at Gujarat after MCA? Will I have to do B.Ed?

Hello sir, I have done MCA with 83% and now want to become a Computer teacher in government schools at Gujarat. What should I do for it? Will I have to do B.Ed?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do B.Ed from CCS university? Which are the teaching subjects in B.Ed? After B.Ed what are the requirements for TGT and PGT courses? Is there any post or vacancy in government schools for government teachers?
  2. Am I eligible for government computer teacher after completing BCA? How to get a government teacher job?
  3. Can I apply for Government Teacher job in Gujarat while pursuing B.Ed?
  4. Which one is necessary for Government Computer Teacher between B.Ed and MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is it compulsory to do B.Ed after completing MCA to apply for PGT teacher in CBSE school?
  6. How to be a government computer teacher after completing Msc(I.T.)?
  7. Eligibility criteria to become a Computer Science Teacher in a government school of Hooghly district West Bengal?
  8. How to be a government computer teacher after completing BCA?
  9. How to apply for PGT computer science in Central or State Government schools?
  10. Should I complete Master of Computer Application in Gujarat? List of best institutions in Gujarat or India's for the same? How may I get full details for the same?
  11. What to do to become computer science Teacher in KVS after 12th?
  12. Am I eligible for JTET and CTET to become a Computer Teacher?
  13. How to become a Government Computer teacher after BCA and M.Sc. IT from Maharshi Dayanand University Rohtak, Haryana?
  14. What should I do to get a teaching job after doing B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  15. How to do distance B.Ed while working as a teacher
  16. List of the IT companies offering project for MCA 3rd year students in Gujarat?
  17. What is better for my future, MCA or B.Ed? -- [New]
  18. Qualification required to be a Teacher after MCA?
23rd February 2017, 11:34 AM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to become a government Computer teacher at Gujarat after MCA? Will I have to do B.Ed?

>> To become a computer teacher a candidate need to be either P.hd holder or B.ed holder with TET pass.
>> I will recommend you to firstly sit in JRF exam and qualify with good rank to become eligible for research fellowship and complete your P.hd course.
>> Once you complete your P.hd you will be eligible for the government teaching and lecture jobs in various institute and universities.
>> Make sure that you should do Phd from well recognized university like Delhi university, Lucknow university where you will get good research work and can also prepare a well studied report which will help you in future.
11th July 2019, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a government Computer teacher at Gujarat after MCA? Will I have to do B.Ed?

Do I apply for government primary computer teacher after bca
29th November 2019, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

How to became a government computer teacher after B.E.(computer engineering)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?