17th May 2012, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I fill the UPSC form after completing 11th?

SIR I,M COMPLETED MY 11th so can i fill the upsc form...please tell me if i can

19th May 2012, 08:45 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I fill the UPSC form after completing 11th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Just after completion of 11th, you will not be considered eligible for any examination conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). The minimum academic qualification required to write examination conducted by the commission varies but as far as undergraduate level is concerned, NDA Exam and SCRA Exam are conducted for candidates who have qualified +2 level of examination with subjects like Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry etc.
NDA Exam is conducted for recruitment of candidates for necessary training to get into the defense forces of India and the age limit eligible for the examination is 16 years 6 months - 19 years. As far as SCRA (Special Class Railway Apprentices) Examination is concerned, one must have qualified +2 level of examination with atleast second division and must be within the age limit of 17 - 21 years.
Apart from these two , rest of the examinations conducted by Union Public Service Commission are of Graduate and Post-Graduate levels and in order to know more , refer to the official website of the commission.
31st May 2012, 10:18 PM
nagendra vijayasree
Senior Member+

you can visit the officail website for notifications, eligibility , and posts and then can apply for them as given in the instructions on the official websites,.....
you can apply for :-
NDA, NA, CDS, Civil Services IAS, IPS, IFS , Medical - Engineering Services

visit the follow
ing website for all the details of all the exams conducted by upsc :-
http://www.successcds.net/UPSCExam/

best of luck
31st May 2012, 10:27 PM
nagendra vijayasree
Senior Member+

Quote:

UPSC-UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION conducts entrance examination for various posts under Central Government which are:-

NDA, CDS, IES, CIVIL SERVICE EXAM, SCRA etc.

NDA-NATIONAL DEFENCE SERVICE exam conducted by UPSC twicw every year for entry in to Indian Army, Navy and Air Force wings of NDA.

The eligible candidate must be an unmarried Indian male having completed 12th from a recognised Board from any discipline within the age of 16.5 to 19 years of age.

CDS-COMBINED DEFENCE SERVICE exam conducted by UPSC twice every year for entry in to Indian Military Academy, Naval Academy, Air Force Academy and Officer's Training Academy of CDS.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian National having completed Graduation Degree in any discipline from a recognised University within the age of 19 to 25 years.

Civil Service Exam conducted by UPSC every year for recruitment to the top administrative posts under various Central Govt. Dept.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian national having completed Graduation Degree in any discipline within the age of 21 to 30 years of age.

IES-INDIAN ENGINEERING SERVICE conducted by UPSC every year for recruitment of Engineers in various Central Govt. Dept. in Mechanical/Civil/Electrical/Electronics and Telecommunication branches.

The eligible candidate should have completed B.Tech. in engineering from a recognised University within the age of 21 to 30 years of age.

SCRA-SPECIAL CLASS RAILWAY APPRENTICE conducted by UPSC every year for recruitment of SCRA in the Mechanical branch of Indian Railways.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian National having completed 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognised Board within the age of 17 to 21 years.

So as per your qualification and interest you ccan apply any of the entrance exam conducted by UPSC.

For more information you may log on to www.upsc.gov.in
4th June 2012, 10:06 AM
babusingh rajpurohit
Member+

Thumbs up Re: Can I fill the UPSC form after completing 11th?

after tenth you can take uspc exams it is compulsary
20th June 2012, 03:37 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Can I fill the UPSC form after completing 11th?

Hi

UPSC (Union PUBLIC Service Commission) is basically government body which conducts all the Class 1 Officer recruitment exams.

Some of the main exams conducted by the UPSC are :-

NDA 1, NDA 2, SCRA, IPS, IES, IAS, IFS, CDS, etc..

Now as you have mentioned that you are just a 11th pass right now, I am really sorry to say that you are not eligible for ANY UPSC exam as of now.
The first exam that you are eligible for once you pass out of your Class 12th is NDA1.

NDA - National Defense Academy

This is the first Entrance of UPSC that you can attempt. The Eligibility for this is :-

1. You should be a minimum 12th pass from a recognized school or state board.

2. You must be an unmarried male Indian.

3. Your age should be within 16.5 to 19 years.

4. Physical fitness is also a must.

5. If you wish to take part in Air Force or Navy, then you must have studied Science stream in Class 11th and 12th.

Now the NDA for this year is already over. If you are eligible, then you can fill in up for next year.

For more information, Please Click Here

Hope this helps
All the best

Regards
RANJEET
20th June 2012, 04:04 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2174719]SIR I,M COMPLETED MY 11th so can i fill the upsc form...please tell me if i can[/ QUOTE]

HI!
i AM SORRY TO SAY THAT YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR U.P.S.C AFTER PASSING 11TH WITH ANY STREAM.

If you want to apply for U.P.S.C THEN YOU HAVE TO PASS 12TH CLASS WITH ANY STREAM.

AFTER PASSING 12TH YOU CAN APPLY FOR N.D.A.

For more detail log on to www.upsc.gov.in

GOOD LUCK!
20th June 2012, 04:31 PM
tinu0024

UPSC stands for Union Public Service Commission.

The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is the central agency authorized to conduct the Civil Services Examination, Combined Defence Services Examination, National Defence Academy Examination, Naval Academy Examination and Combined Medical Services Examination.

The eligibility criteria for UPSE exam is that:

1. The lower age limit and the lower age limit is 21 years and 30 years respectively.

2.Educational Qualfication -
The candidate must hold a degree of any of Universities or deemed University or equivalent qualification.
20th June 2012, 05:30 PM
padhakudkt

no you cannot fill upsc form after completing your 11!
for upsc exam like ips ,ias you should be of minimum 21 year old!
for upsc exam like ips,ias you should have completed your graduation or in the final year of graduation from the recognised university!
but you can give exams like nda which is also under upsc after completing your 12 to join indian army!
20th June 2012, 05:57 PM
Vikas hrc

Hi friend...

UPSC stands for Union Public Service Commission of India.
It is basically a government body which conducts exam for Class 1 officer recruitment.

UPSC conducts many exams such as NDA 1,NDA 2,SCRA,IAS,IPS,IES,CDS,etc.

Being passed your 11th exam,you are not eligible to appear in anyone of these.
After passing your 12th,you will be eligible to give NDA 1 and SCRA exam if you have studied Maths and Physics in your 12th.

The eligiblity of all other exams is at least Graduation from any stream from a recognised university.
So,if you have aimed to become an IAS or IPS,you should first complete your graduation.

Almost all the recruitment through UPSC is done in three stages:-
1.Written Examination.
2.Personal Interview.
3.Medical Test.

If you want to get detailed information of any of the above exams,please check the official website of UPSC i.e, www.upsc.gov.in.

I hope that the infomation provided by me helped you.
Best of luck.
Thanks.
20th June 2012, 06:21 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

You can give the NDA exam conducted by UPSC only after giving your class 12 board exam.

Here is the eligibility criteria for the same:-

NDA entrance exam eligibility criteria:-
You should be minimum 12 pass out
age limit-16.5-19 yrs
you should be an unmarried citizen of india

Exam pattern:-
paper i is mathematics of 300 marks
paper ii is the general ability divided into two parts:-
part A is english of 200 marks
part B is general knowledge of 400 marks
so total 900 marks

Then there is the interview session which will yield you more marks

For more information please log onto this website:- www.upsc.gov.in
20th June 2012, 06:46 PM
sukhattly.333
Member+

Quote:
No, you can't fill the UPSC form after 11th because minimum requiremet to fill the upsc form is that you should be clear your 12th with minimum 60%.
20th June 2012, 06:53 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

You have not specified which UPSC Form you want to fill up. Any way after completion of 11th you are not eligible to fill any UPSC Form.

You are only eligible to appear for UPSC conducted NDA(National Defence Academy) entrance exam after completion of 12th standard for an entry in to Indian Army, Navy and Air Force wing of NDA.

You can also fill the Form of UPSC conducted CDS(Combined Defence Service) entrance exam after completion of Graduation for an entry in to Indian Military Academy, Naval Academy, Air Force Academy and Officer's Training Academy.

You can also fill the UPSC form conducted for Civil Service Exam after Graduation in any stream to become an IAS/IPS/IFS/IRS officer.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
20th June 2012, 07:07 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

You have not specified which UPSC Form you want to fill up. Any way after completion of 11th you are not eligible to fill any UPSC Form.

You are only eligible to appear for UPSC conducted NDA(National Defence Academy) entrance exam after completion of 12th standard for an entry in to Indian Army, Navy and Air Force wing of NDA.

You can also fill the Form of UPSC conducted CDS(Combined Defence Service) entrance exam after completion of Graduation for an entry in to Indian Military Academy, Naval Academy, Air Force Academy and Officer's Training Academy.

You can also fill the UPSC form conducted for Civil Service Exam after Graduation in any stream to become an IAS/IPS/IFS/IRS officer.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
20th June 2012, 07:12 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend ,

* Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is responsible for the recruitment of Grade - A government officers in our Country.

* It conducts various exams like NDA , IAS , IES , IFS , CDS , etc.

Now according to you , you have just passed 11th and the educational qualification required for a student in order to set himself eligible for any of the NDA exam is that -

He must have completed 12th as his minimum educational qualification. This qualification is required if you want to appear in NDA exam otherwise for other exams like CDS , IAS , IES , you have to complete your graduation first.

So , my dear friend i just want to suggest that please complete your 12th on a good note first , then you can appear in UPSC NDA Exam.

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
24th June 2012, 11:52 PM
GURINDER BILLING

hello..!!!

-->You can give the NDA exam conducted by UPSC only after giving your class 12 board exam.

-->eligibility criteria for the NDA exam :-

NDA entrance exam eligibility criteria:-

* You should be minimum 12 pass out
* age limit-16.5-19 yrs
* you should be an unmarried citizen of india

Exam pattern is as follows:-

* paper i is mathematics of 300 marks
* paper ii is the general ability divided into two parts:-
* part A is english of 200 marks
* part B is general knowledge of 400 marks
* so total 900 marks

ALL THE BEST...GO AHEAD...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?