19th August 2013, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in 2nd year after doing diploma engineering?

I am doing diploma EC Engg. , can i get admission in 2nd year after doing diploma engg.

Related Questions:
  1. Science 12th pass can get admission in 2nd year of Diploma? Admission in 2nd year of engineering after Diploma?
  2. Can I get admission in 2nd year of Mechanical Engineering Diploma in Mumbai if secured 43% in 12th and scored 59 marks in CET? -- [New]
  3. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Admission in 2nd year of engineering after Diploma in Printing Technology?
  5. Can I get admission through reserved seat in 2nd year B.E after scoring 79.92% in diploma? What is the admission procedure?
  6. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year degree after scoring 81% in final year diploma in mechanical engineering?
  7. Can I take admission in B.E 2nd or 1st year after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  8. How can I get information regarding the admission after discontinue of diploma studies?
  9. How to get admission in 2nd year B.Tech after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. How can I take admission in 2nd year B.Tech(Aeronautical engineering) after completing 1 year diploma in Electrical engineering?
  11. Admission to B.Tech from IIT in 2nd year after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  12. How much is the minimum percentage required to get admission in 2nd year of engineering in Information Technology? Am I eligible admission in MIT after scoring 85% in 3rd year diploma?
  13. Can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering B.Tech in 2nd year after diploma in Electrical Engineering? What is the basic procedure?
  14. Can I get admission in diploma in CS for 2nd year?
  15. Direct admission in 2nd year after Petrochemical Diploma?
  16. How can I take admission in 2nd year after passing diploma in mechanical engineering
  17. How to take admission in 2nd year engineering? I am a student of diploma in Bihar
  18. How to take admission in 2nd year mechanical engineering after passing 12th PCM and ITI?
15th September 2015, 08:30 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in 2nd year after doing diploma engineering?

Yes, you are eligible to get the admission in the 2nd year directly after pursuing the diploma course.

The required eligibility to get the admission in the 2nd year diploma course is candidates must have the diploma course from a recognised university. Candidate are eligible to get the admission in the same stream as in the diploma.

But the candidates have to qualify in the LEET entrance examination for the admission in the course conducted by the different university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?