14th January 2017, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in any top MBA College in India on the basis of MAT or CAT exam Registration not by the score?

Respected Sir, I could not appear for the CAT exam even though I had registered for the exam. I want to know can I get admission in any top MBA College in India on the basis of MAT or CAT exam Registration not by the score? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. With the MAT May 2016 score can I get admission for MBA/PGDM on 2017?
  2. Top 10 colleges to get admission for MBA course with MAT score and with low fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the starting date to apply for MET?
  4. Required Percentage of marks in all the academic levels to be eligible for CAT and MAT Exams? Required score in the Entrance Exams to get admission in a top college?
  5. Top colleges with excellent educational record which accept MAT score for admission in MBA. I passed MAT in Feb 2012 with 97.3%
  6. MBA colleges offering admission through their own entrance exams? Benefits of appearing MAT?
  7. How to do MBA in hyderabad? Which are the good colleges on the basis of my CAT score?
  8. Which course should I opt for my better future either MBA or CS? What's the procedure for registration for CAT as well as MAT, and how may I get the syllabus for CAT & MAT? I am a B.com Graduate by 56.33% marks fromJodhpur
  9. How can I take admission in MBA in DU on MAT basis? Fee structure and procedure for admission in MBA in DU?
  10. Is it possible for me do Ph.D after completion of MBA with HR and Finance?
  11. What should I do after BSc? I am doing BSc Biotechnology
  12. Which exam is tough between CAT and MAT? Whether value of MAT is equal to CAT? Which universities offer admission through MAT?
  13. How to get admission for MBA course in a good college without giving CAT or MAT Entrance Exams?
  14. What should I do after BSc? I am doing BSc Final in Non Medical
  15. Information about BSc computers? I want to join in BSc computer science
  16. What courses can I do after completing B.Tech? I am a student of B.Tech 4th year
  17. Is it possible to take admission in MBA without answering CAT or MAT?
  18. Score of which exam is best among CAT, MAT, GMAT and XAT to get admission in reputed university?
16th January 2017, 12:06 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get admission in any top MBA College in India on the basis of MAT or CAT exam Registration not by the score?

No, you can not get admission only on the basis of registration. CAT/MAT scores are needed for the admission of the MBA college. If you had failed to appear in the CAT exam then you can try for these exams:
>> XAT(Xavier Aptitude Test)
>> IIFT (Indian Institute of foreign trade)
>> NMAT
>> CMAT
>> ATMA
>> SNAP
>> IRMA
>> TAPMI
>> MICAT

** Above exams are the national level entrance exam for admission in MBA.
** Score card of the exam is needed for the admission in different colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?