13th August 2015, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in B.Ed if not done graduation?

I have done diploma in electrical engineering then did MBA from manipal university,not done graduation,can I get admission in b.ed?

13th August 2015, 06:32 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in B.Ed if not done graduation?

No, you are not eligible to pursue the B.Ed ( Bachelor of Education ) course being a Diploma candidates.

The eligibility to pursue the B.Ed one year course from a recognised university is :-

* Candidates must have passed the graduation in any discipline from the recognised university.

* Candidates must have scored at least 55% reservation on the aggregate for the reserved category candidates.

But the aggregate requirements vary for the some of the university. There is also an entrance examination for the selection in the B.Ed course. So you need to complete the graduation to become eligible for the admission in the B.Ed.
13th August 2015, 06:38 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

No, admission in the Bachelor of Education is not possible without having the gradaution degree.

B.Ed stands for the Bachelor of Education and it is a course through which the candidates are able to study the method of teaching. The eligibility is candidates with any graduation degree from the recognised university are eligible.

The application form for the B.Ed are generally available in the month of May it is a year course and the admission is granted on the basis of the entrance test. So it is also necessary to qualify in the entrance examination for the final selection.
13th August 2015, 06:52 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done diploma in electrical engineering then did MBA from manipal university,not done graduation,can I get admission in b.ed?
You can do B.Ed course through your MBA degree.

Bachelor of Education (B.Ed ) is one year Teaching professional course which is divided into two semester.

Bachelor's or masters Degree in any subject with atleast 50% marks at graduate level or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university are eligible for B.Ed course.
13th August 2015, 08:59 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

B.Ed is the Bachelor of Education. This is one of the teacher training course in India for aspirants who want to become government school teacher.

How you have done Master's degree in business administration without bachelor's degree from Sikkim Manipal university. For MBA also a candidate must have done bachelor's degree from a recognized university.

The eligibility criteria for Bachelor of education is that candidate must have done bachelor's degree in any discipline from any recognized university with at least 50% marks in graduation. So, without graduation you are not eligible for B.Ed.
13th August 2015, 10:25 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

B.Ed is the Bachelor of Education. The eligibility criteria for this course:

1. Candidate must have done bachelor's degree in any discipline of own choice from a recognized university.

2. You should have at least 50% marks in bachelor's degree to be eligible for the B.Ed. For SC/ST 5% relaxation in marks.

Since you have not done bachelor's degree, you are not eligible for the exam of B.Ed.
13th August 2015, 10:41 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

>> If you want to get the admission in the B.ed then you must have the graduate degree or either if you have the J.B.T. then on that basis also can apply.

>> B.ed is the eligibility criteria for the post of teacher mainly in Haryana and also in other states so you must be graduate to apply for this course.
14th August 2015, 01:55 AM
JSD.

It is sorry to say you that you can not do B.ed without having your graduation degree. Course. Because the basic eligibility criteria for B.ed course is to have minimum bachelor degree in any stream from a recognized and good university.
14th August 2015, 12:57 PM
@bhijeetearns

Hi............,

You spoked that you have completed yur MBA course. This course is a professional course and previously you did diploma which is not counted as a Bachelor degree.
So unless you obtain a Bachelor degree you can not take admission in B.ed.
You must qualify the Bachelor degree with more than 60%. This will further help yu in getting admission easily.

Thanks
14th August 2015, 04:11 PM
sai215

Re: Can i get admission in B.Ed if not done graduation?

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education this exam is conduct for become a Teacher

Eligibility and Criteria :----------

Candidates should have undergone 10+2+3 (15) or 11+1+3 (15) pattern of study and passed the X and XII examinations conducted by the respective Sate Board or CBSE or any other recognized Board of Education/Examination and UG Degree examination of UGC approved Universities

Age limit: 21 - 30 years

So you are not eligible for the B.Ed exam
14th August 2015, 11:35 PM
Career advisor

No,you cannot take admission in B.Ed.
B.Ed(Bachelor Of Education) is an undergraduate professional degree course given to the students to train for a teacher.
Students who want to make their career in teaching field they can go for B.Ed.
Eligibilty:
The minimum qualification for B.Ed is B.A or B.Sc.
Some of the top colleges offering B.Ed courses are
ICFAI college of education,Dehradun
Lady Irwin College
Amity School Of Education.
14th August 2015, 11:48 PM
alkamca

Dear Friends,

B.Ed -Bachelor of Education.
This is the teacher training course for
Eligibility criteria---

1> Must have done bachelor's degree in any discipline from any recognized university with at least 50% marks in graduation.

2> Without graduation you are not eligible for B.Ed.

So friend you need to complete the graduation for the admission in the B.Ed.
15th August 2015, 06:02 PM
JSD.

No!!
You can not do B.ed without your graduation.

Bachelor in education course is done after the successfully completion of bachelor degree course. there is not any restrictions to opt any particular graduation degree course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?