15th September 2015, 11:39 PM
pr1070tk

Can I get admission in B.Sc Physics having gap of 2 years?

I was doing mechanical engineering 3rd sem and i left the college as i love physics and now i want admission to bsc physics but I'm late so can i get admission after having the gap of 2 years?
Please kindly reply I'm in big trouble.

16th September 2015, 04:35 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in B.Sc Physics having gap of 2 years?

Yes, you can get admission in any good colleges for bachelor's degree in Physics. The admission process for this academic year is over now. So you have to wait for the next year admissions in different Universities of India. You have taken a good decision to leave mechanical engineering if you donot like the course.

The best university from my point of view to do B.Sc in Physics is Delhi University. The online application for admission in Delhi University starts from June every year. You must have good percentage of marks in 10+2 to get admission in good college.
16th September 2015, 06:56 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in B.Sc Physics having gap of 2 years?

Yes, you are eligible to get the admission in the B.Sc Physics after the gap of the two years or more.

As the required eligibility to get the admission in the recognised university for the undergraduate course is :-
* Candidates must have passed the 10+2 from the recognised board.
* Candidates discipline in the 10+2 will be as according to the required eligibility for the course.

So you are eligible, but the admission in almost all the university is closed so you have to wait for the next year to get the admission. Even the gap year candidates are eligible to get the admission in the India's best university as DU.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?