15th September 2015, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for IAS exam if I want to join civil services?

Sir, I want to join civil services through IAS exam. How can I apply for IAS exam?

16th September 2015, 04:16 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for IAS exam if I want to join civil services?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I want to join civil services through IAS exam. How can I apply for IAS exam?
You can apply for Civil Service exam through below given link

http://upsc.gov.in

Graduation degree with minimum percentage marks from a recognized university are eligible for Civil Service exam. Final year candidates can also eligible for Civil Service exam.

Age criteria :-

Minimum Age = 21 years old
Maximum Age = 30 years old

Age relaxation for OBC candidates is 3 years and for SC/ST candidates is 5 years.

Selection process for Civil Service exam:

1)Preliminary test
2)Mains exam
3)Personal interview
16th September 2015, 04:32 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

IAS stands for the Indian Administrative Services. IAS comes under the Civil Services of India. Union Public Service Commission is responsible for conducting the exam.

To apply for the exam, you must be bachelor's degree holder in any discipline and your minimum age must be 21 years. The dates for online application for 2015 is over already. the online application for the 2016 Civil Services exam will start from 23/04/2016.

If you meet the eligibility criteria, you can apply for the exam at www.upsconline.nic.in.
16th September 2015, 07:01 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

IAS stands for the Indian Administrative Services and the examination for the recruitment is conducted by the UPSC as the Civil services examination.

The eligibility to appear for the Civil Services Examination is :-
* Candidates must have passed the graduation from the recognised university.
* Candidates age must be between the 21-32 years and relaxation in the age for the reserved category candidates.

The application form for the examination is released in the month of the April. The examination is conducted in the three stages and the candidates have to qualify in all the stages for the final selection.

For more information about the examination visit at the www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?