26th July 2012, 08:41 PM
G.Shwetha

When will the admission open for CS(Company Secretarial Course)? What is the last date for admission?

Hi Sir/Madam

Please tell me when admission will open for CS (Company Secretarial Course) & When will be the last date for Admission.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in B.Tech Secretarial Practice course?
  2. Procedure to get admission in Company Secretarial? duration of the course on Inter & Bachelor Degree level?
  3. Is there any admission open for M.Ed correspondence in Alagappa University? What is the last date for admission?
  4. How can I get admission in J&K for B.Ed course? What is the fee structure, admission date and last date of admission?
  5. When is the admission open for government college sector 11 Chandigarh? From where can I take admission form?
  6. Admission procedure in MSc Chemistry and Physics in PU? Last date of submission of forms? Is it open merit or test wise? Admission requirements in P.U?
  7. When are the admissions open in Government College Sector 11 Chandigarh? Can I get the prospectus of it? From where can I get the admission form? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Date of start of admission of Diplome to Degree? Admission in government college by securing 62%?
  9. Admission In AMIE
  10. When will the admission for class 9th open?
  11. Can I get admission in medical after securing merit number 803 in open category?
  12. How to get admission in MBA or PGDM in Karnataka State Open University for Open Students
  13. How to take admission in B.Tech in open universities?
  14. How to take admission in government college Sec 11 Chandigarh? Where can I get the admission form?
  15. When will the admission for economics course in Fergusson college of Pune start?
  16. Details regarding available engineering institutes and their admission dates situated in Dehradun?
  17. Name of the Open Schools for the admission? -- [New]
  18. Fee structure for B.Ed admission in UPTU college? Admission procedure in Rajshashi Tandon Open University?
6th August 2012, 01:03 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will the admission open for CS(Company Secretarial Course)? What is the last date for admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.Shwetha View Post
Hi Sir/Madam

Please tell me when admission will open for CS (Company Secretarial Course) & When will be the last date for Admission.
The admission procedure of Company Secretary course is carried out throughout the year by The Institute of Company Secretaries of India.

There are two entry modes of Company Secretary course :

Foundation Program
Executive Program

The term end examination of both the stages is conducted twice a year.

In the month of June
In the month of December

If you are an undergraduate, you will have to register for Foundation Program and the last date to register to appear for term end examination in particular months is as follows:
  • For June Term-End Examination: 30th September of the previous year
  • For December Term-End Examination: 31st March of the same year

A graduate in any discipline is considered eligible for complete exemption from the Foundation Program and may enroll directly for the Executive Program of the Company Secretary course and the last date to register to appear for term end examination in particular months is as follows:
  • For June Term-End Examination: 31st August of the previous year
  • For December Term-End Examination: 28th February of the same year
For further information, refer to the official website of The Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
10th January 2014, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will the admission open for CS(Company Secretarial Course)? What is the last date for admission?

When will the open admissions of cs please tell on my gmail a/[email protected] please inform me I will take admission
30th August 2017, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my b.com. I am interested to do company secretary. But what should be the percentage of b.com. I have less than 50%. Please say me can i do the cs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?