2nd April 2013, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in BCA without Maths and Computer Science?

can i get admission in BCA without math nd comp sci??....please send to me the details

Related Questions:
  1. How to go for BCA after passing 12th in computer science? What is the difference between BSc IT and BCA? Best colleges for BCA in Ahmedabad?
  2. Am I eligible to get admission in BCA being an Arts student without Maths?
  3. Can I study BCA if completed 12th without Computer Science? List of colleges in Kerala, scope and syllabus of BCA program? -- [New]
  4. Eligiblity to apply for BCA after completing 12th Commerce without Maths? Job opportunities and colleges in Mumbai for BCA? How BCA is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  5. Can I get admission in BCA without Maths and Computer Science?
  6. Is maths a compulsory subject for BCA courses or not? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I study BCA if secured 47.5% in Maths of 12th? List of colleges, syllabus and job opportunities of BCA?
  8. Humanities student can get Computer Application as a subject in Xavier's college?
  9. Can i join BCA or BSc IT after passing 12th with maths and computer science? Which is better between the two?
  10. Which course is best for me to enter into IT field after completing HSc with PCMB?
  11. Can I get admission in good college if my BCA subjects are Computer(Hons) Maths, English and Hindi?
  12. Can I get admission in BCA in PSG college of Arts and Science, Coimbatore? I am a commerce student with computer science without Maths
  13. Can I do BCA with NIOS maths marksheet ?
  14. How may I do CS after completing +2?
  15. How to take admission in BCA in GGSIPU university?
  16. Can I take admission in BCA after passing 12th science without Maths?
  17. Will I get admission in M.Sc Computer Science after completing B.Sc Maths? Job opportunities and percentage required to get admission in M.Sc Computer Science?
  18. Eligibility for MCA from DU after BCA with 75% marks and 12th with Computer science & without Maths?
21st April 2014, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Can I get admission in BCA without Maths and Computer Science?

can i get admission in BCA without maths and computer science
avaliable in which collage
6th May 2014, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in BCA without Maths and Computer Science?

Can I get admission in bca without maths and computer science?
20th June 2015, 06:47 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i get admission in BCA without math nd comp sci??....please send to me the details
No, you are not eligible for BCA course.

BCA stands for Bachelor's of Computer Application.

The candidate should have completed 12th in any stream preferably Science stream with at least 50% marks with Mathematics as one of the subject of studies from a recognized Board.

Your age shouldn't be bellow 17 years.
25th March 2017, 02:33 AM
Unregistered

After passing class 10 2 with sub: Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Informatics practice, can I get admission for BCA?
Tweet
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?