31st August 2017, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to Delhi University after clearing 12 from open board?

Sir/Mam, I am open board student can I get admission in DU after clearing 12 from the open board is DU cut marks percentage for open board students. Can you please answer me back soon on the same? Hope that I will get the answer soon from here.

2nd September 2017, 11:26 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to Delhi University after clearing 12 from open board?

Open Board like NIOS are recognized by Government of India just like other national and state boards.

If you completed your 10+2 from open board, then you are eligible for admission into DU on the basis of your marks.

However, you must qualify the cutoff for taking admission into DU.
2nd September 2017, 07:04 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to Delhi University after clearing 12 from open board?

Yes, you ca apply for Delhi University Under Graduate Admissions after pursuing 10+2 from an open board. The last date to apply for DU UG 2017 admissions is already over. You need to wait for next year admission process.

Delhi University accepts open boards marks for admission in bachelor's degree. Admission is different colleges are done on basis of percentage of marks in 10+2. Higher is percentage of marks in 10+2, better is change of getting admission in top colleges of this university. University releases several cut off lists of percentage of marks for admission in different disciplines.
3rd September 2017, 12:23 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in Delhi university.

The minimum required qualification to get admission in affiliated colleges of Delhi university in undergraduate course is candidate must have passed 12th from any recognised board.

The mode of admission varies with courses as in most of the courses the admission is through merit basis where as in vocational courses the admission is conducted after qualifying in entrance examination.

So, for detail information about admission visit at www.du.ac.in.
3rd September 2017, 06:11 AM
manjira...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam, I am open board student can I get admission in DU after clearing 12 from the open board is DU cut marks percentage for open board students. Can you please answer me back soon on the same? Hope that I will get the answer soon from here.
Yes definitely you are eligible to apply for Delhi University after completing your 12th level from open university if it is recognized by Government of India. There are many reputed and recognized open schooling board like The National Institute of Open Schooling(NIOS) which are accepted to apply in every college/universities.

Delhi University is one the most reputed university in India. It offers various undergraduate and post-graduate courses in different streams. For admission in some of the courses it conducts entrance exams.

Eligibility criteria:-

Candidates should have passed 12th level in the respective subject from a recognized board.
Candidates should score a minimum of 60% marks in 12th level.
There is no age criteria.

For detail information about the course you want to pursue you need to check the official website of Delhi University http://www.du.ac.in
3rd September 2017, 11:10 AM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Yes, you can get admission in Delhi university as a student of open schooling board.
Open schooling board like NIOS is a highly recognised board of India like other board CBSE, ISC or state boards.

You will get admission on the basis of your marks in class 12th.
18th May 2020, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in SRRC college after completing 12th standard from Mumbai...(Commerce) What will be the percentage criteria to get admission??? Will I be able to get admission???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?