21st April 2016, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

How can I become a CID Officer? Physical standard required for girls?

I am student of 12th non-medical. I want to become a CID OFFICER. So how i become a CID OFFICER? Or height or weight for girl CID OFFICER?

21st April 2016, 10:44 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a CID Officer? Physical standard required for girls?

CID stands for Criminal Investigation Department. To become CID officer you have to qualify the exam conducted by Union Public Service Commission every year. A candidate must have minimum qualifications of graduation from recognised University with minimum 50% marks and 45% for reserved categories and your age limit should be in between 21 to 30 years. A candidate must have citizenship of India.

Both male and females are eligible to appear in the exam.
21st April 2016, 11:17 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a CID Officer? Physical standard required for girls?

Eligibility criteria:-

The candidate should be citizen of India

The candidate should complete the12th standard form any recognised state board of India

Minimum age limit is above 20 years and maximum age limit in below 27 years . A candidate should have fitness for this exam. Both male and female candidates are eligible for this exam.
21st April 2016, 11:25 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria:-

The candidate should be citizen of India

The candidate should complete the12th standard form any recognised state board of India

Minimum age limit is above 20 years and maximum age limit in below 27 years . A candidate should have fitness for this exam. Both male and female candidates are eligible for this exam.
12th September 2017, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

What course joint after 12th commerce to become cid officer either which exam I give to cid officer
[email protected]
29th September 2019, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir my age 18 and I am fy bcom student than what i do?
10th November 2019, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

To join to CID team. What is the height and weight should a girl be.
18th May 2020, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

How many years it take time to become a CID officer of member of CID?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?