20th March 2012, 04:31 PM
AKHILA WILSON

Can I get admission in engineering after appearing in 12th board with PCB?

I am a 12th standard student. I have appeared the 12th board now with pcb. after my 12th can i get admission in engineering?
Please advise me.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in engineering college after passing 12th from NIOS board?
  2. How to take admission for Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th from Maharashtra Board?
  3. Can I get admission to study PCB in Higher Secondary at any good school if expecting 60% in 10th Board exam?
  4. Will I get admission in B.Pharmacy after securing 140 marks in PCB
  5. Can I apply for Biomedical Engineering after passing 12th board with 76% aggregate in PCB? Which college can I get and procedure of admission?
  6. Can a candidate with 85%(PCB) marks in 12th CBSE board, get direct admission in MBBS without UP-PMT entrance exam?
  7. How to take admission in Bio Medical Engineering
  8. Can I get admission to study B.Pharmacy in DIPSAR if secured 72.2% in 12th BSEB PCB? -- [New]
  9. Am I eligible to study MBBS if completed 12th PCM from Maharashtra Board and PCB from NIOS Board?
  10. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What to do after passing 12th from Rajasthan State Board with 61% marks in PCB? Should I repeat 12th or join engineering college?
  12. Can I pursue 12th again with PCB from NIOS board?
  13. Am I eligible for MCA at JNU after scoring 69.1% in MP board with PCB stream?
  14. Possibility to study correspondence Diploma in Electrical Engineering for 12th PCB 23 years old student?
  15. Am I eligible to get admission in B.Sc(Biotechnology) course if secured 56.62% in 12th PCB? Procedure to get admission?
  16. Can a 12th board student of Hyderabad apply for Karnataka CET?
  17. Is it possible to get admission in national PG college for BSc? I have scored 54.6% in PCB ISC board exam?
  18. Can I repeat class 12th from Rajasthan board in 2016 if already passed from CBSE?
31st March 2012, 01:45 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in engineering after appearing in 12th board with PCB?

No, you cannot apply for the engineering course with the above mentioned qualifications. You should have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as the main subject in the 12th class. You should also have scored 50% marks in the 12th class exam. The selection will be based on common entrance examination. Having taken Physics, Chemistry and Biology as the main subject you can apply for MBBS course and not engineering course.
4th October 2012, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in engineering after appearing in 12th board with PCB?

HOW I ABLE TO BECOME SCIENTIST,AND WHAT QUALLIFICATIONS I NEED?
5th October 2012, 01:51 AM
rch91

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKHILA WILSON View Post
I am a 12th standard student. I have appeared the 12th board now with pcb. after my 12th can i get admission in engineering?
Please advise me.
No, Sorry to say but you cant get admission in engineering as eligibility criteria to get into engineering college is you must have passes your 12th with physics,chemistry and Mathematics as your subject but you are a medical (PCB) student. i think you should apply in medical line only as their are many career opportunities in medical line too.
For engineering there are certain competitive exams like iit,aiee etc based on which students get admission in engg. colleges but their eligibilty criteria too includes PCM as compulsion in 12th. So make up your mind for career in your line only.

I hope i would have helped you to some extent.
Thankyou...!
31st May 2013, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

I am student of class 12th. I have appeared the 12th board now with pcb. After my 12th can i get admission in MBA?
18th April 2014, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in engineering f y I T branch .i appeared diploma in computer science 2 nd year passed student
4th July 2015, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in B tech for dairy technology or food technology after 12th std with PCB Group
23rd December 2016, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in engineering after appearing in 12th board with PCB and math as an optional
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?