22nd March 2017, 10:59 AM
somnath28

Can I get admission for Graduation after 2 years of completing H.Sc (Science)? How can I apply for admission?

Respected Sir, I have completed my H.Sc Science and now I want to pursue graduation but there is a gap of two year so I want to know can I get admission for Graduation after 2 years of completing H.Sc (Science)? How can I apply for admission? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get direct admission for graduation after completion of HSC in Science?
  2. How to do take admission in TYB.Com after completing HSc? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to do B.Ed after doing B.HSc(Home Science)? I want to do B.Ed
  4. Can I get admission in any course if passed 12th HSC exam in second chance?
  5. What's the syllabus and admission procedure for doing Graduation through IGNOU correspondence? I've 4 years gap after completing 12th
  6. Can I get admission in BCA in Gujarat University after completing HSc in commerce with 66%
  7. What is the procedure followed to get admission for graduation course in Pathology?
  8. Can I get admission in direct 3rd year engineering after completing 12th HSC science?
  9. How to get admission in bachelor of science after completing HSc(12) in MCVC
  10. Should I study PGDCA course after completing 3 years B.Sc(Computer Science)? Is there any entrance exam available to get admission in Kerala? Job opportunities on basis of this course?
  11. How to do hotel management after completing HSc in Science?
  12. What should I do to study Las after B.Pharmacy?
  13. Eligibility to study MCA in abroad?
  14. Admission as Private candidate for 12th Science after completing 12th Commerce 3 years back?
  15. Is it possible to take admission directly to second year of graduation after HSC D.Ed course completion?
  16. Which courses are available that I can pursue after completing Graduation with B.Sc IT? How can I apply for admission?
  17. Can I join Navy after completing HSC science with PCB? My age is 23 years old
  18. Can i apply for CS after completing PG in commerce 5 years back? Can I apply directly for admission in intermediate course after M.Com?
26th March 2017, 05:25 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission for Graduation after 2 years of completing H.Sc (Science)? How can I apply for admission?

Yes, you can get admission for pursuing Graduation course even after 2 years gap after completion of your H.Sc. Science course from a Government recognised board. Admissions in Graduation course are done through entrance examination or merit basis of 12th standard examination marks.

Some colleges/ universities allows only one year study gap to offer admission in Graduation course. You need to check the eligibility criteria such as aggregate required, age limit, study gap allowed, etc., before applying for admission to Graduation course. You can apply for admission through respective university online website by filling the application form or through entrance examination which is conducted by the respective university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?