8th August 2011, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in ISRO after studying in Sveri College of Engineering Pandharpur in ETC branch?

Sir,i am studying at sveri college of engineeriog pandharpur in extc branch can i get admissiom to isro and how?

Related Questions:
  1. What's the admission criteria for ISRO? List of courses required for the same? I'm studying in 11th std
  2. What kind of post is available in ISRO for B.E.(Computer Science Engineering) 6th semester student? How can I get job there? -- [New]
  3. How to do M.E/M.S in government/deemed university as part/full time?
  4. Procedure to study M.Tech in ISRO for B.Tech final year student?
  5. If i wish to join ISRO after M.Tech then in which branch should I M.Tech?
  6. Which branch of engineering should I pursue to join ISRO in future?
  7. Can I get a job after passing ISRO? What are the qualifications needed?
  8. Which college will help me to get in ISRO after passing 12th with 83%? What is the duration of this course?
  9. Is it possible to change the college and branch in 2nd year while studying Aeronautical Engineering in 1st year?
  10. How to get a job in ISRO after doing engineering in IT branch in 3rd year? How can I apply in ISRO after getting a job?
  11. Syllabus of ISRO entrance exam in computer science? Requirements for a computer engineering to get a job in ISRO? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the procedure to join ISRO if I am a engineering student?
  13. Syllabus of ISRO entrance exam under electrical branch? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is there any chance of switching to any other department in B.E. by taking EEE in diploma?
  15. How can I join into ISRO? I am studying 1st year mechanical engineering
  16. How can I become a scientist in ISRO? I am studying in 11th
  17. Which branch should I choose in Engineering to become a scientist in ISRO?
  18. How to take admission in government college for EC branch? List of the government degree colleges in Gujarat?
12th August 2011, 01:23 PM
sachin200792

Default Re: Can I get admission in ISRO after studying in Sveri College of Engineering Pandharpur in ETC branch?

You can get admission at ISRO for any purpose either for your post graduation or for job. ISRO conducts exams for both the category of candidates who want to join for post graduation and for job.

The written exams are followed by an interview after which you will be able to take admission at ISRO for M.Tech. or you will be selected for a job as an engineer or a scientist. So, you just have to qualify the exams conducted by ISRO for these purposes.
20th August 2011, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in ISRO after studying in Sveri College of Engineering Pandharpur in ETC branch?

can a metallurgical engineer join isro
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?