24th January 2011, 01:59 PM
ShivaSankar

Can I get admission in M.Tech.(Automobile Engineering) after M.Sc. in Physics?

Hi, Are the people who have done Msc-Physics eligible to do M.tech in Automobile engg? Could you pls suggest?

Related Questions:
  1. List of good colleges for MSc Physics? Procedure to take admission in DU for MSc Physics? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to take admission in Msc Physics in IIT after scoring 5200 in IIT JEE test? What are the packages offered after MSc?
  3. How to get a job after MSc Physics? I am a student of MSc Physics
  4. Can I direct give the entrance test of IIAP after my class 12th? What is the eligibility?
  5. What should I do having done Physics honours with 80%?
  6. How to get admission in MSc Physics distance course after scoring 54% in BSc Physics
  7. Can I get admission in Physics honours or integrated M.Sc Physics?
  8. Should I choose MSc Physics or MSc Applied electronics?
  9. Top colleges where admission to MSc Physics course is still going on? After scoring 94.5% marks can I get admission in best college for MSc Physics?
  10. What is the procedure to take admission for MSc Physics? I am currently doing BSc Physics
  11. After completion of MSc Physics after doing MSc Physics?
  12. Should i do MSc after BSc in Physics? Which one is better among JNU and BHU?
  13. Admission Procedure in Top Institutes for doing MSC Physics along with their fee structure.
  14. How to be an astronaut after 12th commerce with Maths? -- [New]
  15. Is it possible to do M.Sc in Physics after the completion of BE with Electronics and Communications Engineering?
  16. List of the best government colleges in which I can get admission for MSc in physics?
  17. Is there any direct admission for MSc in Physics in Rajabazar Science College
  18. What are the major topics in M.Sc Physics? Can I get job other than lecturer if pursuing M.Sc correspondence?
30th January 2011, 03:05 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in M.Tech.(Automobile Engineering) after M.Sc. in Physics?

I think You Are Not Eligible to Get Admission In M.tech In Automobile Engineering, Because To get Admission In M.tech In Automobile Engineering, You Should have a bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering, or Automobile Engineering, or Production Engineering, or Manufacturing Engineering Only then You will Get Admission In This Course.

So, I think You are Not Full Fill the Eligiblity Creteria. So you are Not eligible for M.tech Automobile Engineering Course. If Any one Fullfill this Creteia Then He should Appear in The GATE Entrance Exams, And after Clear the GATE exams, He will get Admission In M.TECH Course And the Admission Is Based On Merit Basis.
30th January 2011, 03:40 PM
rajanayakamr

Default Re: Can I get admission in M.Tech.(Automobile Engineering) after M.Sc. in Physics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShivaSankar View Post
Hi, Are the people who have done Msc-Physics eligible to do M.tech in Automobile engg? Could you pls suggest?
you are not eligible , try aeronautical engineering
30th January 2011, 05:14 PM
babydoll

hello friend,
You can't take direct admission in the M.Tech as you have done M.Sc in physics. If you have b.Tech degree then you can take direct admission into the M.Tech.
This is possible if you crack the GATE exam or obtain good score in the gate exam then you are surely get admission in the M.Tech from any reputed institution.
So you are not eligible for direct admission into the M.Tech.
Good luck!!!!
23rd February 2011, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I do M.Tech(computer science) after M.Sc(Physics)
27th February 2011, 12:12 PM
Taurus47
Senior Member+

hii

get admission in M.Tech.(Automobile Engineering) after M.Sc. in Physics
You Are Not Eligible to Get Admission In M.tech In Automobile Engineering, Because To get Admission In M.tech In Automobile Engineering, You Should have a bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering, or Automobile Engineering, or Production Engineering, or Manufacturing Engineering Only then You will Get Admission In This Course
if you crack the GATE exam or obtain good score in the gate exam then you are surely get admission in the M.Tech from any reputed institution.

good luck
7th March 2011, 02:07 AM
Unregistered

ca I get M.tech admission in IIT's if i have a b.tech CS & M.sc I.T/C.S.
30th April 2011, 05:28 PM
strange_rahul
Senior Member+

Cool Re: Can I get admission in M.Tech.(Automobile Engineering) after M.Sc. in Physics?

No you can not get admission directly in M.Tech
18th June 2011, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

can i take admission into m.tech aerospace engg. after m.sc. physics?
18th June 2011, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in M.tech automobile engineering after b.tech mechanical(specification in energy engineering).
18th June 2011, 08:40 PM
skoda_1993

can i get admission in m.tech(automobile engineering) after b.tech in mechanical(specification in energy engineering).
9th November 2012, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

can i get addmission in B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering) after MSc in Physics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?