5th December 2011, 06:06 PM
shruthi1810

Can I get admission for Ph.D or MS in US universities?

I have completed my masters in biotechnology and have 4 yrs of research exp. and 1 yr of teaching exp. I am working as senior research technologist in MNC Pune. My GRE score is below average and m giving TOEFL on 11th DEC. as i have shortlisted few CA and TX universities for my admission but still i am worried about my admission . as i have good academic back up.

Kindly help me out with the same

Thanks and Regards

Shruthi

Related Questions:
  1. What is the last date to get the Ph.D entrance exam form?
  2. PhD in Management admission dates for various universities?
  3. Universities which offer PhD in Abroad without any entrance exam? Detailed information, admission procedure and date of admission?
  4. admission without entranceand mphil in phd in hyderabad universities -- [New]
  5. List of universities which offer PhD in Pharmaceutical Science in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  6. List of universities which offer PhD in Hindi Sahitya in India? Procedure to get admission?
  7. What kind of stipend can I expect from the universities offering Ph.D in Abroad? Procedure to take admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is M.Phil mandatory before PhD?
  9. Universities offering PhD in Seed Science and Technology in India? Procedure to get admission?
  10. List of universities offering PhD in Biotechnology in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  11. List of universities which offer PhD in Pharmacy in India? Procedure to get admission?
  12. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  13. Universities which offer PhD in Law in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  14. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completing B.Com and MBA?
  15. List of universities which offer PhD in Finance in MBA(Finance & HR) postgraduate in India? Procedure to get admission?
  16. What is the procedure followed to take admission for Ph.D in Uttar Pradesh University?
  17. List of universities which offer PhD(Biotechnology) in Europe? Eligibility to get admission?
  18. List of colleges or universities providing PhD in Social Work? Process of applying for PhD in various universities?
29th May 2016, 05:24 PM
Suraj129

Default Re: Can I get admission for Ph.D or MS in US universities?

Admission application shortlisting for abroad universities is not only dependent on your GRE and TOEFL score, it also depends on your academics, research and project details, recommendation letters, etc.
So you can try for admission and if you are not shortlisted for the university then give GRE again, score well and reapply for the admission.
24th August 2019, 07:55 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission for Ph.D or MS in US universities?

Here are some of the basic requirements you will need for every application.

1- A scan of your diploma (high school or Bachelor's degree)
2-A transcript/record of your previous courses.
3-A scan of your passport.
4-Your CV.
5-Testing scores.
6-Evidence of scholarship or funding.
7-Letters of recommendation (between 2-3)

Hope this will help you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?