5th March 2016, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in PWC in 11th standard? Criteria for getting admission?

Well actually my question is that can i get admission in PWC in class 11th? And also tell me that what are the criteria for getting admission in class 11th in PWC?

15th March 2016, 11:52 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in PWC in 11th standard? Criteria for getting admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Well actually my question is that can i get admission in PWC in class 11th? And also tell me that what are the criteria for getting admission in class 11th in PWC?
To get admission in PUC in Class 11th, you must be 10th standard passed from any recognized school affiliated to the Board.

You must have passed in each subject of 10th Board curriculum.

There should be no pending compartment Exam for 10th standard, otherwise you will not be granted admission from the school authority.

In case, the result is pending then in such case your enrollment will be postponed until the result is declared by the Board.

While admission, you must present your 10th marksheet along with Passing Certificate.

Also, you will have to submit your TC (transfer certificate) for seeking admission in another school.
15th April 2016, 03:04 PM
sonivsnitin

Default Re: Can I get admission in PWC in 11th standard? Criteria for getting admission?

To get admission in PWC in 11 th class -
1) You must be passed from 10 th standard from any recognised school affiliated to board.
2)No backlog in any subject of 10 th class.
3)You have to submit TC for seeking Admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?