10th June 2011, 09:53 PM
nidhima_21

Can I get bank job after Bachelors in Arts? Which entrance exams do I have to write for that?

Hi,

Can I get Bank Job after Bachelor in Arts. Which entrance exams I have to write for that?

Thanks,

12th June 2011, 07:11 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get bank job after Bachelors in Arts? Which entrance exams do I have to write for that?

A graduate in any stream you can apply for the Probationary Officer post. You need to appear for the various entrance exams conducted by the banks. The same are notified as and when there is a vacancies in the bank. The notifications will have details like qualification required, the marks required etc. If you are able to clear the test then you will be called for group discussion and interview round.
16th June 2011, 12:26 AM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get bank job after Bachelors in Arts? Which entrance exams do I have to write for that?

Dear friend,

Candidates from any background i.e arts/science/commerce can apply for bank jobs. The minimum eligibility to apply for bank jobs is to have a graduation degree in any stream with at least 50% marks. The candidate should be minimum of 21 years.

For getting bank jobs you have to give bank PO exams, or Bank clerk exams. Keep your eyes on the daily newspapers and internet where the publication of recruitment for bank jobs are posted.

According to those advertisements apply for the posts and you have to crack those exams conducted by the particular bank you are applying for.

After qualifying in written test you have to go through the Personal Interview round and then only by cracking that you can get a bank job.

good luck ..
23rd August 2011, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

for bank exams age maximum how much
25th August 2011, 04:48 PM
radhik

any graduate can write bank exams.
In this you can apply for clerk and probationary officer posts
for that both,
you must have a degree form any stream,the age limit for clerk post is 20-28 and for po post is 20-30 its depending on that banks.
now Institute of banking and personnel Selection(IBPS) conducting one common exam for pos for 17banks and one common clerk exam for 19banks.
you can apply for it.
25th August 2011, 10:37 PM
ANIAAAAANNNNNIIIII00000

Dear friend,
You should mention what kind of job you want, anyway yes you can have job in various sector like banking, school,railway,colleges or in private sector.
8th June 2012, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

can i get the job of bank manager . which exam should i fafa face to clear irt
5th February 2016, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Which subjects should choose in B.A. graduation useful for bank P.O. exam?
5th February 2016, 08:27 PM

Which subjects i should choose in B.A. useful in bank P.O. exam?
9th September 2019, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Which type of job i get in bank after doing graduation in BA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?