10th June 2018, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

Can I get BCom(Accountancy) admission in Seth Anandram Jaipuria College with 76% in HS WBCHSE Commerce?

Hello everyone, I have got 76% marks in HS from WBCHSE Board. I am a Commerce student and I want to do BCom(H) with Accountancy. So, I just want to know that with this percentage of marks, I can secure admission in Seth Anandram Jaipuria College or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Cut-off for B.Com admission in Seth Anandram Jaipuria College, Kolkata?
  2. Can I study B.Com in Seth Anandam Jaipuria College with 71% in best of 4 subjects in 12th WBCHSE?
  3. How to study CS in Kolkata? I have completed my B.A LLB course
  4. Procedure and percentage required in 12th CBSE Commerce to study in Jaipuria College?
  5. Number of Government colleges and Private colleges in Arunachal?
  6. Percentage required in 12th Commerce of WBCHSE Board exam to get admission in any good college under Calcutta University?
  7. Percentage required in 12th Commerce of WBCHSE Board exam to get BBA(H) admission in any good college under Calcutta University? -- [New]
  8. Colleges for M.A in Geography in Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I get BCom(H) admission in The Bhawanipur Education Society College with 66% in 12th WBCHSE?
  10. Is it possible to become a Psychology after completing B.Com, B.Ed? Details about the colleges in Mumbai offering the subject?
  11. Can I get admission to study Accountancy Honours if secured 70% in 12th Commerce WBCHSE in Kolkata?
  12. Should I take Commerce with Mathematics in WBCHSE?
  13. Where to apply for M.Com in Advanced Financial Accounting? Entrance exams and cut off marks for it?
  14. Cutoff percentage required in 12th WBCHSE Commerce to study Accountancy Honours in Goenka College, Kolkata?
  15. Possibility to study B.Sc(Physics) in Presidency College for a candidate who has secured 76.77% in 12th WBCHSE?
  16. Can I study Law being a Commerce WBCHSE candidate?
  17. Which is the best? Jaipuria Noida or Indraprastha college for MBA?
  18. What should I do with 42.11% in 12th Commerce of WBCHSE?
12th June 2018, 12:07 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get BCom(Accountancy) admission in Seth Anandram Jaipuria College with 76% in HS WBCHSE Commerce?

=> Seth Anandram Jaipuria College is an undergraduate degree college affiliated to University of Calcutta.

=> As per my knowledge, you are eligible to get B.Com(Accountancy) admission in Seth Anandram Jaipuria College with 76% in HS WBCHSE Commerce.

For more information you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: 10, Raja Naba Krishna St, Sovabazar, Shobhabazar, Kolkata, West Bengal 700005
Phone: 033 2555 3647
11th June 2019, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get BCom(Accountancy) admission in Seth Anandram Jaipuria College with 76% in HS WBCHSE Commerce?

Can i get BCom (hons) admission in Seth Anandram jaipuria College with 81.40 % in HS Commerce?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?