6th May 2016, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Can I study B.Com in Seth Anandam Jaipuria College with 71% in best of 4 subjects in 12th WBCHSE?

Sir,
I want to study B.Com in Seth Anandam Jaipuria College. In my 12th WBCHSE Board exam I have got 71% marks in best of 4. Kindly tell me am I eligible to get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Honours subject to study in Graduation for 12th WBCHSE candidate with mentioned subjects?
  2. Which are the colleges for commerce in Kolkata for B.Com
  3. Procedure and percentage required in 12th CBSE Commerce to study in Jaipuria College?
  4. Can I get admission to study B.Com in Goenka College if secured 75% in Accounts and 74% in 12th WBCHSE Board exam?
  5. What should I study other than B.Sc if secured 86% in 12th WBCHSE?
  6. Possibility to study B.Sc(Physics) in Presidency College for a candidate who has secured 76.77% in 12th WBCHSE?
  7. Procedure to get admission in St. Xavier's College for study B.Com(H) for 12th Commerce without Maths student?
  8. Important chapters for Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of 12th CBSE?
  9. Can I get admission in Graduation if failed in 2 subjects of 12th WBCHSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Number of Government colleges and Private colleges in Arunachal? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Cutoff percentage required in 12th WBCHSE to study B.Com(Accountancy) in Goenka College, Kolkata?
  12. Percentage required in 12th WBCHSE to study Physiology in Presidency College?
  13. Can I get admission to study B.Com Honours in St. Xavier's Evening College, Kolkata if secured 73% in 12th WBCHSE?
  14. How can I study further in Abroad after completing 12th WBCHSE?
  15. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology question papers of previous year for 12th WBCHSE Board exam
  16. Minimum marks required in 12th WBCHSE Board exam to study Physiology Honours in Presidency College?
  17. Best graduation college for Maths in Kolkata after WBCHSE?
  18. Chances to study in Jadavpur University for a candidate who has secured 67.25% in 12th WBCHSE PCM?
10th May 2016, 12:29 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study B.Com in Seth Anandam Jaipuria College with 71% in best of 4 subjects in 12th WBCHSE?

I am happy to say you that you can definitely study B.Com in Seth Anandram Jaipuria College with 71% of marks in your class 12th WBCHSE Board as the candidates those who have got 70% aggregate (best 4) in their class 12th are definitely eligible to study B.Com in the above said college.
11th May 2016, 12:06 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study B.Com in Seth Anandam Jaipuria College with 71% in best of 4 subjects in 12th WBCHSE?

ADMISSION IN Seth Anandam Jaipuria College

--> The Seth Anandaram Jaipuria College is a very nice and recognized college having all modern facilities in the campus.

--> Yes you can get B.Com in Seth Anandam Jaipuria College with 71% in best of 4 subjects in 12th WBCHSE

CONTACT ADDRESS

Seth Anandaram Jaipuria College
No.10,, Raja Nabo Krishna Street, Raja Nabakrishna Street, Shyambazar, Kolkata, West Bengal 700005 ‎
033 2555 3647
20th June 2016, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Is maths necessary for a student if he didn't opted for maths in his 10 2?I mean if he is eligible or not as he wants to do B.Com in jaipuria?
27th August 2017, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

I want to change my college after 1st year to jaipuria college,can it be possible and if possible kindly inform me
29th August 2017, 02:03 AM
manjira...

Yes you can study B.Com in Seth Anandram jaipuria College with 71% marks in 12th level.

Seth Anandram Jaipuria College is affiliated under the University of Calcutta. It is accredited by NAAC "B" grade. The college offers several undergraduate degree courses.

The B.Com course is offered in Morning(Girls only), Day(Co-ed) and Evening(Boys) shifts. It is a 3 year undergraduate course. There are 486 seats in total for B.Com degree.

The eligibility criteria for B.Com are

Candidates should have passed 10+2 level with a minimum of 65% marks aggregate for morning shift and 55% marks in aggregate for day and evening shift from a recognized board.

The SC/ST candidates should score at least 55% marks in 12th level.

Candidates who have passed 12th level in vocational stream is also eligible to apply.

You need to apply online through the official website of the college.
http://www.sajaipuriacollege.in/

The candidates will be selected for admission based on the marks obtained in 10+2 level.
16th April 2018, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Seth anandaram jaipuria college with 65%marks if I'm general category
15th May 2018, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

I have got 74%u2105 in ISC(best 4) ,will i be getting bcom(hons) in jaipuria collegue
27th May 2018, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

Can I take admission in Bcom accounts ( Hons ) Seth Anandam Jaipuria college with 72% including accounts but in best 5 subject i got 79%
29th May 2018, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

Will i get admission in bcom hons injaipuria if i have 70% in aggregate but failed in maths?
12th June 2018, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I study b.com(h) in Seth jaipuria collage with 77.25% best of 4 subject in 12th WBCHSE board?
25th July 2019, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in b. Com honours in Jaipur college without math in HS
22nd January 2020, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

If I have failed the examination of becom part 1 two times and now I want to take re admission in jaipuri college is it possible to take admission or not?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?