27th July 2018, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 12th Commerce of WBCHSE Board exam to get BBA(H) admission in any good college under Calcutta University?

Hi, I am studying in 12th WBCHSE in Commerce at Kolkata. I would like to know that what percentage I need for admission in good college without any donation? I want to do BBA(H) after 12th from Calcutta University so kindly tell me the percentage.

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage required in 12th Commerce of WBCHSE Board exam to get BBA(H) admission in any good college under Calcutta University?
  2. Percentage required in 12th WBCHSE to get BCom(Advanced Accountancy) admission in East Calcutta Girls College, Kolkata?
  3. Percentage required in 12th WBCHSE to study Physiology in Presidency College?
  4. Can I study Geography Honours in Calcutta University if secured 75.74% in WBCHSE Board exam?
  5. Cutoff percentage required in 12th WBCHSE to study BA(Geography) in Rammohan College, Kolkata?
  6. Cutoff percentage required in 12th WBCHSE Commerce to study Accountancy Honours in Goenka College, Kolkata?
  7. Is it difficult to score good percentage in WBCHSE Board? Which is better among WBCHSE and CBSE?
  8. Cutoff percentage required in 12th WBCHSE to get BCom admission in Maulana Azad College, Kolkata?
  9. Cutoff percentage required in 12th WBCHSE Commerce to join ICSI course?
  10. Percentage required in 12th WBCHSE Science to study B.Sc(Chemistry) in Presidency University?
  11. Cutoff percentage required in 12th WBCHSE to study B.Com(Accountancy) in Goenka College, Kolkata?
  12. What is the criteria for admission in B.Com Accounts Honours by Calcutta University?
  13. Cutoff percentage required in 12th WBCHSE to study BE(Marine Engineering) in Marine Engineering and Research Institute, Kolkata? -- [New]
  14. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study BCom(Accountancy) in Maulana Azad College, Kolkata?
  15. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study BCom in Nizam College and Osmania University?
  16. Can I get admission to study B.Sc Honours in St. Xavier's College if secured 78.5% in 12th Science WBCHSE Board exam?
  17. Can I get admission for BSc(Agriculture) in Calcutta University being an NIOS student? Percentage required in 12th to get admission?
  18. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study B.Com in any reputed colleges of Calcutta University? -- [Most Discussed]
30th July 2018, 11:26 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th Commerce of WBCHSE Board exam to get BBA(H) admission in any good college under Calcutta University?

No, no one can determine the actual cutoff marks or rank before the result comes out.

it solely depends upon the following factors :

* The demand of the course.
* The number of seats available.
* The number of applications came for the course.

So, you will know it once you attend the counseling
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?