18th January 2018, 08:09 PM
DULUMONIDEVI

Am I eligible to read LAW after passing out my Higher Secondary from Arts stream?

Am I eligible to read LAW after passing my Higher Secondary from Arts stream? If not, than should I do in order to qualify for it? Does it requires Graduation?

21st January 2018, 09:54 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to read LAW after passing out my Higher Secondary from Arts stream?

Yes, you are certainly eligible for pursuing law courses having completed your Class 12th in Arts stream as for pursuing law courses there is no requirement of a particular stream in academics.

Being a Class 12th passed candidate you will need to start with LLB ( Bachelor of legislative law ) degree course of five years and for pursuing the same course from top universities like NLUs, DU, BHU, etc. you need to qualify their respective entrance examinations such as CLAT, DU LLB entrance examination, BHU UET, etc..
21st January 2018, 12:54 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to read LAW after passing out my Higher Secondary from Arts stream?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue Law course after 12th with Arts stream. The required qualification to purse stream is that candidate must have completed 12th in any stream.

Candidates after 12th are eligible for B.A LLB course which is of five years.

For admission in LLB course, the minimum required qualification is bachelor degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?