24th April 2012, 11:56 PM
Luckycham9

Can I get graduation degree without studying means and without going to college?

Hi Expert,

Please let me know can i get graduation degree without studying means without going college I have original degree.If yes,then from which college can i get and back year of degree is also available.

Thanks

25th April 2012, 10:50 AM
amankumar2111

Default Re: Can I get graduation degree without studying means and without going to college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckycham9 View Post
Hi Expert,

Please let me know can i get graduation degree without studying means without going college I have original degree.If yes,then from which college can i get and back year of degree is also available.

Thanks
yes u can persue distance course from any university which have correspondence courses
25th April 2012, 12:55 PM
AMBIKACHAUDHARY

Default Re: Can I get graduation degree without studying means and without going to college?

you can get graduation degree without studying means and without going to college by applying in IGNOU an open university.
25th April 2012, 11:59 PM
Luckycham9

Hi,

I have degree from distance but problem is that I want back year of degree because Gap in degree and I have heard that we can get degree after giving money.Is it possible..
15th March 2015, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

i want degree certificate with out studying and going to college and with out writing the exams i want it for the year it is possible with low cost can i use this degree to apply for government jobs
16th March 2015, 09:57 AM
Ronie0309

You can get a graduate degree without actually going to a college by the means of distance learning.
It is tough to get a graduation degree without studying but it is still possible.
Like if you are good in sports then there are many colleges that will take you in
for sports quota etc.
16th March 2015, 02:16 PM
sam silentkiller

Sorry the question you asked is not so clear.
if i assume your question to get graduation degree without attending college is possible but have to attend the exams this whole procedure is known as "Correspondence"
If your question is to get degree without studying then that would be illegimtimate procedure and i certainly beleive there are no such colleges encouraging such nonsense stuff.
8th February 2017, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

I have done my BBM. My question is i have a pending subjects. Am married but i can't clear those pending papers.But i need degree certificate what to do?please help me.
10th March 2017, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Can I do mba from any college with 48% graduation marks?? Am from General category?? Please reply
30th May 2018, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I get graduation degree certificate without studying and without going to college
9th February 2021, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

I NEED B.COM CIRTIFICATE PLEASE CALL ME MY NUMBER-9723394363
25th May 2021, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

I need BCom certificate on priority so please call me on 9821884695
27th May 2021, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I complete my b. Arts graduation without going college in full day
2nd June 2021, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Can I get graduation degree without studying means and without going to college?

i want degree certificate with out studying and going to college
14th June 2021, 02:49 PM
Afreen0786

There are a lot of Universities which are providing distance courses so you don't need to go to college. A few of them are listed below you can apply for your course

IGNOU

NIOS

DDE
23rd June 2021, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

I need graduation degree certificate on priority so please call me on 7015570781
27th June 2021, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir
I did BPP program in 2003.on (not completed puc)the base of BPP I did graduation and Bed also.am I eligible for teaching or other government jobs?
5th July 2021, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Can i get b. Cim certificate. I have backlogs of 2 sems
3rd August 2021, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

I need b.com certificate without any previous education qualification.
23rd January 2022, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Hai sir iam discontinued in 2year 2016 and I want complete degree certificate in that year ? I want complete degree certificate in 2018 sir
28th February 2022, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir discontinued in BSC(physics) 3rd year last semester (2020).I want to complete the degree .can i join another college in 3rd year ia possible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?