26th August 2012, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

How to join SI post after completing degree?

Sir, i am studying 2nd b.com. After i complecte my degree i willing to join si post. My frnds are telling , wat means if i become a si means i will spent lot and lot of money for getting the si post . Its true ah ? Please tel me sir. I cuming frm very low class family. I cant pay such amount of money

23rd May 2015, 05:32 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join SI post after completing degree?

SI stands for Sub Inspector. This is not true that you will have to spend lots of money for getting this post. All you need to do is to crack all the stages of Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level exam.

There is no system of bribe for getting SI job. You need to be hard working and talented to clear the different stages of SSC CGL exam.

Eligibility criteria:

Any candidate who has done bachelor's degree or appearing in final year of bachelor's degree can apply for this exam.

You can not apply now as you are in second year of bachelor's degree in commerce, so you need to wait for one more year till then you can do preparation.

Questions asked in this exam is mainly from:

>>Reasoning and Aptitude.

>>General Knowledge and Awareness.

>>English.

This exam has three stages:

1. Tier I exam

2. Tier II exam

3. Personal interview.

For SI post in CBI, the age limit is 20-30 years and upper age relaxed for the OBC and SC/ST categories.

For any more details or query, you can visit, www.ssc.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?