17th April 2016, 05:24 AM
Paulomi Paul19
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 1

Can I get an honours degree from CU or any other recognized Indian University?

I got registered under University of Calcutta in 2010-11.I completed Part I in 2012, Part II in 2014 and appeared Part III Physics Honours in 2016 for the 2nd time and I am awaiting my results .In short, I lost a year in every Part.Now if by any if I am unsuccessful this time also, can I complete my B.Sc. Physics Honours degree form CU or any other recognised Indian University by just appearing for Part III Physics honours as I have already cleared upto Part II Physics Honours with 59.5% marks? If yes, how?Please help.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Can I get a B.Ed degree from any UGC recognised University? 3 17th April 2015 09:04 AM

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.0
vBulletin Optimisation by vB Optimise.
Please also check: