5th April 2012, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I get in IGNOU Law after completing my graduation with 40%?

I am completed my graduation in the year 2010 with 40%. Can I admission in IGNEOUS Law.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get in IGNOU Law after completing my graduation with 40%?
  2. Can I get admission in IGNOU after completing graduation with 40%?
  3. Details of admission in Law colleges and specialization in Corporate Law?
  4. What's the syllabus and admission procedure for doing Graduation through IGNOU correspondence? I've 4 years gap after completing 12th
  5. How to do Law after completing my graduation and PG?
  6. How to do LLB from IGNOU after completing graduation?
  7. Will i have problem in building a good career? I've completed graduation after completing 6 month BPP program from IGNOU but didn't attend 10th and 12th std
  8. How may I do Law after completing my graduation?What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria? I'm in B.com final year
  9. Percentage required to get admission in top law colleges for 3 years law course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am i eligible for MBA after completing graduation from IGNOU? What is the fee structure?
  11. Can I pursue LLB being a candidate of MA in Political Science?
  12. Can I take admission after completing graduation from IGNOU
  13. How can I do law through correspondence after completing graduation?
  14. Scope of a correspondent degree in Psychology from IGNOU? -- [New]
  15. Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed from IGNOU after completing graduation with 44% marks
  16. What's the eligibility criteria for LLB? What's the Difference between entrance exam for law after 10+2 and after completing graduation?
  17. How much percentage is required to get admission in top law colleges in Punjab to do 3rd year law degree?
  18. How to do B.Ed from IGNOU after completing graduation from DU correspondence? What is the minimum percentage for B.Ed from IGNOU
7th April 2012, 08:34 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get in IGNOU Law after completing my graduation with 40%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am completed my graduation in the year 2010 with 40%. Can I admission in IGNEOUS Law.
The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) offers the following programs in Law:

Certificate in International Humanitarian Law
  • Eligibility:
Must have qualified higher secondary level of examination from a recognized board.

Certificate in Co-operation, Co-operative Law
  • Eligibility:
Must hold a bachelors degree in any discipline awarded by a recognized university.

Post Graduate Diploma in Environmental Law
  • Eligibility:
Must hold a bachelors degree in any discipline awarded by a recognized university.

Post Graduate Certificate in Cyber Law
  • Eligibility:

For any of the programs mentioned above, there is no percentage criteria, hence candidates who holds the certificates/degrees as mentioned above, are eligible to pursue the course irrespective of the marks secured in the qualifying examination.

For further information, refer to the official website of the University.
16th July 2012, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in law any university after completing my graduation?
can u have any other option after completing graduation?
22nd April 2013, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Any online/distance education course on Corporate law and or competition law from IGNOU?. Please advise.
R.Krishnan
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?