5th July 2013, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Can I get ITI after 12th? What is the fee structure

can i do iti after 12th(with science) how many fee and how?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I apply for ITI entrance exam? What;s the fee structure of this course? I have done 10th and 12th through Bihar board
  2. Is it possible to do ITI course after completion of 10th with commerce stream? How may I get the details like fee structure, eligibility criteria etc for ITI course?
  3. What is ITI course fee structure? Which are the colleges?
  4. List of the colleges approved by AICTE? What is the fee structure? I have completed ITI
  5. Is it possible to do ITI course after completion of 10th with commerce stream?
  6. How to get B.Tech degree after 12th if ITI is 10th based?
  7. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  8. Fee structure for MBBS course as well as BDS course in Dr DY Patil Medical College, Pune? What is the hostel fee?
  9. What is the fee structure for B.E? Is there any exemption after scoring more than 90% in 12th?
  10. How to get B.Tech degree having done ITI (MET)? -- [New]
  11. Fee structure of MCA in KIIT?
  12. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
  13. What is the fee structure for B.Tech course in IITs?
  14. What is the fee structure for Ph.D in echanical engineering?
  15. In which colleges can I get after scoring 50% in 12th? What is the fee structure and when will be the entrance exam?
  16. What is the fee structure to take up courses after 12th if I have scored 650 marks in 12th?
  17. Fee structure of BSc Physics at St. Xaviers College Mumbai? Colleges or universities with decent fee structure?
  18. How to get admission in IISER after 12th? Fee structure for Girls? -- [Most Discussed]
24th August 2017, 01:21 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get ITI after 12th? What is the fee structure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i do iti after 12th(with science) how many fee and how?

Yes, you can apply for ITI(Industrial Training Institute) after completing your 10+2. Here below are details regarding various ITI trades and there fee structure:-

List of ITI(Industrial Training Institute) Trades :-

1). Electrician.

:- Duration of ITI electrician course is 2 years.

:- Minimum qualification required to apply is 10th from government recognized board.

2). Fitter.

:- Duration of ITI Fitter course is 2 years.

:- Minimum qualification required to apply is 10th from government recognized board.

3). Foundry Man.

:- Duration of course is 1 year.

4). Carpenter.

:- Duration of course is 2 years.

5). Plumber.

6). Mason Building Construction.

7). Wireman.

8). Sheet Metal Worker.

:- Duration of course is 8 months.

9). Welder gas and electric.

:- Duration of course is 1 year and 6 months.

10). Advanced Tool and Die making.

:- Duration of course is 3 years.

11). Draughtsman Mechanical.

12). Mechanic Computer hardware.

:- Duration of course is 3 years.

13). Mechanic Refrigeration and Air Conditioner.

14). Mechanic Diesel.

15). Mechanic Radio and Television.

16). Instrument mechanic chemical plant.

>> You can also go for ITI trades like Electrical maintenance, Architectural draughtsman ship, Electroplater, Electronic mechanic, Network technician, Computer operator, Cutting and Sewing, Hair and skin care, Stenographer, Baker and Confectioner, Heat engine automobile, Driver and mechanic light motor vehicle, Surveyor etc.

Fee Structure:-

>> For Rural Areas:-

:- Engineering Trades fee is RS:- 15,000/-

:- For non engineering trades fee is RS:- 12,000/-

>> For Urban Areas:-

:- Fee structure fir engineering trades:- RS:- 16,500/-

:- Fee structure for non engineering trades :0 RS:- 13,200/-
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?