22nd June 2013, 04:53 PM
Shaharbanu.u

Can I get a job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?

Sir,
i completed diploma in electronics and communication engineering in the 2013 with 75%, completed plus two in 2010 with 68%,and sslc in 2010 with 88%. Can i get job?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I be eligible for MSc Mathematics after BSc degree?
  2. How to get a good job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  3. How should I proceed for engineering degree after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  4. How can I get a job in abroad after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
  5. How to study diploma in sound engineer after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  6. What should I do after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  7. Can I get a job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  8. How can I get a job after completing diploma and communication engineering
  9. Can I get a job after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  10. Job opportunities for Diploma or B.Tech holder in Electronics & Communication Engineering? -- [New]
  11. List of best engineering courses after completing diploma in electronics and communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to get a job after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  13. What to do after completing 3 years diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  14. How to join graduate engineering course after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering in SV University
  15. Can I get a job in railways after doing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  16. How can I get a government job after diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  17. How to do B.E after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
  18. How much salary will I get after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
28th April 2014, 01:04 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaharbanu.u View Post
Sir,
i completed diploma in electronics and communication engineering in the 2013 with 75%, completed plus two in 2010 with 68%,and sslc in 2010 with 88%. Can i get job?
Yes there is good job prospects after completing Diploma in Electronics and communication Engineering. Important Job Opportunities were published in Employment news paper.

After Completing Diploma in Electronics and communication Engineering you may get job in any following companies like,

SAIL
NTPC
BSNL
MTNL
BEL
BHEL

To get job in this companies then you have to score minimum 60% percentage of marks in your diploma course and You should have good communication and Mathematics skill.

So, let's improve your skill then definitely you may get jobs in any one of the above company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?