21st November 2015, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Can I join Indian Air Force as Pilot after B.Tech and have done diploma from LPU?

Hello sir/ma’m/friends,

I am doing diploma from LPU, (UGC RECOGNIZED) and my program is after 10th. Now I am doing diploma and after my diploma I will do B-Tech in Electronics and communication. So all I want to know that can I apply for Indian Air force as a pilot after my B-Tech.
Thanks

22nd November 2015, 04:17 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Indian Air Force as Pilot after B.Tech and have done diploma from LPU?

You can apply for exams like CDS and AFCAT if you are interested in becoming a Indian Air Force pilot on the basis of B.Tech graduation. Just make sure that your age is between 19 to 23 years.

Selection will be based on the performance in the written exam and SSB interview. For pilot you have to qualify PABT (Pilot Aptitude Battery Test) also along with other stages.
22nd November 2015, 06:51 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Indian Air Force as Pilot after B.Tech and have done diploma from LPU?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for the entrance test of Indian air force to become pilot.

Here is the complete eligibility that you have to fulfill to be an Pilot in Indian Air Force =>

You have to pass Graduation Degree of a recognized University or Bachelor of Engineering.

You must have an Indian citizenship.

Candidate's Age should be in the age group of 19 to 23 years. You should be Unmarried.

The selection procedure is as below =>

-- Written test,

-- Interview,

-- Medical test.
22nd November 2015, 07:54 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir/ma’m/friends,

I am doing diploma from LPU, (UGC RECOGNIZED) and my program is after 10th. Now I am doing diploma and after my diploma I will do B-Tech in Electronics and communication. So all I want to know that can I apply for Indian Air force as a pilot after my B-Tech.
Thanks
Yes, you can join Indian Air Force wing through Combined Defence Service (CDS) which is conducted by Union Public Service Commission every year. The applicant must satisfy the below criteria to be eligible for Indian Air Force wing.

Eligibility criteria for C.D.S. is-

- The candidate should be complete Bchelor Degree in Science stream with Physics and Mathematics as a main subject from a recognized university.

- Final year Graduation students are eligible to apply.

- The candidate should be Indian Citizen.

- The candidate must be physically and Medical fit and Only unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply.

Official website - http://www.upsc.gov.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?