16th January 2012, 05:51 PM
ankita.mote

Can I get a job in ISRO after B.E after passing degree in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?

I am doing degree in electronics & telecommunication engineering. can i get the job in ISRO after BE?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to join ISRO for B.E. Electronics & Telecommunication Engineer? Scope and job profile for Engineer in ISRO?
  2. How can I get a job in ISRO while in B.Tech Electronics and Telecommunication?
  3. How to get Job in ISRO after completion of BE in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  4. Is it possible for me to join ISRO after completion of Diploma Engineering in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  5. Job in any government sector after passing diploma engineering in electronics and telecommunication with 67%?
  6. Is it possible to do sound engineering after completing degree in electronics and telecommunication
  7. How can diploma holders in Electrical Engineering get a job in ISRO?
  8. Best course after completing diploma in Electronics and telecommunication? -- [New]
  9. when will ISRO job exam be conducted? what is syllabus and books for it?
  10. How to get a job in Navy, Air force or Police after passing engineering from electronics and telecommunication?
  11. How to do PG in Aerospace engineering after passing 3 years electronics and telecommunication engineering?
  12. How to join ISRO or DRDO after completion of BE in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  13. Is there any scope in doing mba after btech in electronics & telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I do Ph.D after passing B.E electronics and telecommunication
  15. Opportunities available for a B.E ECE student? Is there any scope in aviation management?
  16. Does this a right choice of opting for MBA in Aviation Management after completion of Graduation in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  17. Difference between electronics and communication and electronics, telecommunication and electronics engineering?
  18. How can I get a job in hardware in field of telecommunication
15th March 2012, 07:25 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a job in ISRO after B.E after passing degree in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?

You can definitely get a job in ISRO after completing your B.E. You should score an aggregate of 65% marks to apply for jobs in ISRO. The upper age limit for applying for jobs in ISRO is 35 years. The selection will be on the basis of an entrance examination. You can also apply for positions in ISRO based on GATE score. If you get short listed in the written exam, you will be called for a personality test followed by a personal interview.
12th April 2012, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a job in ISRO after B.E after passing degree in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?

Can I get job in ISRO after completing B.E with Mechanical Branch?
Which type of job can get in ISRO after completing B.E degree?
29th May 2012, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

can i get a well paid job after doing btech in electronicsc and telecommunication even if i score below 65%
25th June 2012, 08:31 AM
Unregistered

any scope in ISRO as a researcher?
25th June 2012, 11:37 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

ISRO stands for Indian Space Research Organization.

A B.Tech student with 65% marks can apply to work in this organization.

Your minimum age should be minimum 35 years to apply for the ISRO entrance exam.

The proper syllabus of this examination is never given. But to gain some knowledge about the question pattern you can go through the papers attached.

For more information log onto this website:- www.isro.gov.in
25th June 2012, 12:24 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by ankita.mote View Post
I am doing degree in electronics & telecommunication engineering. can i get the job in ISRO after BE?

Yes if you have 65% marks in BE then you can apply for ISRO exam.
Your age must not be more than 35 years.

But it doesn't mean that you are eligible for the written exam.
All the applications will be reviewed and then the short listed candidates only will be provided the call letters in the month of April for the written exam.

The selection for the written exam is on the basis of your academic performance and your bio data. So concentrate on your studies for good marks smartly prepare your biodata.

Those candidates who perform good in the written exam will be short listed for Interview and will be informed about the venue and timings.

The applications can be made in the month of February. the applications can be made online only. the application fee will be Rs. 100/- which can be paid through challan form which you will have to download. You can submit the challan at the state bank of India.

On registration you will be given a registration Id. You will have to preserve his for future.

Women candidates will also have to submit a Gender certificate from college or they can submit attested copy of PAN Card/Voter's ID Card/College ID Card/Passport/Driving License/Ration Card

SC/ST candidates will have to submit an Attested copy of Caste Certificate and Persons with disabilities will have to submit an attested copy of Medical
Certificate
8th September 2012, 07:39 AM
Unregistered

I have completed BE in electrical engineering and doing my MBA studies now .. what kind of job i can get in ISRO
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?