25th September 2015, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Need tips to get job in good software companies just after B.Tech?

I am studying B.tech 3rd year of computer science. What should i do for getting a good software job in a good software company after completion of my B.tech immediately?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job in core companies and software companies?
  2. Need tips to get job in good software companies just after B.Tech? -- [New]
  3. What's the eligibility criteria for getting a job as a software engineer in software companies?
  4. Is it possible for me to get a good software company job after completion of B.Tech IT course with 69% marks?
  5. How to move towards IT sector after B.Tech? Which software companies should I join after B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of software companies offering job for B.Tech(CSE) student?
  7. What importance does the software companies give to year gap in academics?
  8. List of good software companies where a BCA candidate with backlogs can get job?
  9. Scope of Integrated M.Tech in Software companies? What should I do to get job in IT company?
  10. Detailed information regarding M.Sc. Electronics & Telecommunications course?
  11. What should one prefer between BSc IT and IT engineering? How much percentage to score in HSC? List of colleges offering the course?
  12. What are the essential software knowledge for a fresher before entering into job?
  13. For which software companies am I eligible after scoring 86.2% in 10th, 76% in 12th and 60.67% in B.Tech?
  14. Companies in which I can attain a job after completing BDS? Any chance for pharma or software companies?
  15. Unable to apply in software companies having less then 60% in B.Sc
  16. How to get a software job after scoring 65%
  17. Is it possible for me to get a software job with 61% marks in B.Tech Mechanical engineering?
  18. Which computer course would be better for MSc microbiology student to get a good job in software companies?
26th September 2015, 01:18 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Need tips to get job in good software companies just after B.Tech?

As you are still in the 3rd year, there is one more long year left to prove yourself. So lot of determination and Planning is required in order to get job in Good Software Companies. Before you get job in Software Companies, you must first fulfill the required eligibility criteria. Make sure you secure minimum 60% marks or above throughout your academics. Besides that, you must be equipped with the Programming languages knowledge. Yes, most of the companies look for the candidates who are very good at programming languages namely C, Java, Oracle, .NET, Linux, PHP, Unix and Data Structures. Apart from you need to get good command over Quantitative Aptitude (Numerical Aptitude), Reasoning and General English sections which will be given in the written Examination. After clearing the Written Examination, you need to appear in Personal Interview and Technical Interview. Make sure you have good language and communication skills which will be tested in the Interview. Solve as many model or previous papers as you can before you attend Software Companies Online or Offline Written Examination.
26th September 2015, 07:05 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Need tips to get job in good software companies just after B.Tech?

It is nice to see you having a career plan and desire to work hard in order to achieve it. Here are certain tips to get a job in software company.

- There are many software companies in India, so the job opportunities are huge. Hence, it is not needed to be super intelligent to get a job in the software industry.
- The things which are required to get a job - Aptitude skills, Technical skills and Communication skill.
- You need to be good at quantitative aptitude, logical reasoning and verbal ability since the first step in the selection process will be aptitude test.
- Second is technical knowledge. Since you are from Computer Science so you will be the first preference by the companies. But, you need to have good technical knowledge. Programming should be your forte. Apart from this certifications or project works are added benefits.
- Lastly communication skill. You should be good at communication to express yourself properly and correctly and to show your right and positive attitude. Be confident, prepare well, believe in yourself and aim to deliver your best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?