27th April 2015, 11:10 AM
priya_kanase

How to join Air Force or Navy after completion of graduation in Architecture?

How can I join air force or navy after completing my degree in architecture? Any architectural job for ladies in the both forces? Will it be possible for me to get the job in Air Force or Navy? Am I eligible for it or not? Can someone please provide me the information soon on the same?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to join Air force after completion of my B.Com? What are the posts available in Air force for commerce students? What are the entrance exam I should write for that post?
  2. Can I join Army, Air Force and Navy after completion of 12th Class in Commerce stream?
  3. Is it possible to join Air Force after completion of Architecture course?
  4. How to join Air Force, Navy and Army after completion of 12th Class with Commerce?
  5. Eligibility for joining Indian Navy or Indian Air Force 2015
  6. How to join Indian Air Force just after completion of Graduation?
  7. What should I do after completion of 10+2 to join Navy and Air Force being a girl?
  8. How to join indian air force or navy after 12th science? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How can I join Indian Army, Navy or Air Force after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  10. Job Opportunities in Indian Navy, Army and Air Force after the completion of B.Sc in Computer Science with 55%?
  11. What is the role of Pharmacist in Indian Air Force? Scope for Pharmacy candidates in Air Force, Navy and Army? How can I join Navy, Army or Air Force being a Graduate in Pharmacy?
  12. What can I do for Pilot job after passing 12th science? I am a girl
  13. Date of result of CDS 2 exam?
  14. Jobs in Air Force or Navy after BCA?
  15. Can I join Air Force after completion of Post Graduation course?
  16. How can I join Air Force or Navy after completion of B.Tech in EEE?
  17. Procedure to join Indian Navy after completion of Graduation in B.Com? Required Marks in Graduation to join Navy?
  18. Can I join Air Force after completion of E&C diploma course with distinction?
27th April 2015, 05:51 PM
Studynrock

Default Re: How to join Air Force or Navy after completion of graduation in Architecture?

Quote:
Originally Posted by priya_kanase View Post
How can I join air force or navy after completing my degree in architecture? Any architectural job for ladies in the both forces? Will it be possible for me to get the job in Air Force or Navy? Am I eligible for it or not? Can someone please provide me the information soon on the same?

Thanks!
Well after graduation there is a alot of options every defense system is providing like
1. SS(Tech)
2. TGC
These are followed by every organization.
Every year forms are filled for two times,
And after your written test you are supposed to go for SSB Which is a five day procedure.
27th April 2015, 05:53 PM
shekhartyagi50

Default Re: How to join Air Force or Navy after completion of graduation in Architecture?

Quote:
Originally Posted by priya_kanase View Post

Thanks!
After graduation
1. TGC
2. SS(TECH)
so Air force and indian navy is providing these facilities in order to make an entry in these system you need to fill forms for them and after that you are allowed to go for the SSB test which is a five days interview.
28th April 2015, 12:05 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

If you have completed B.Arch from a recognized university then you are eligible for Indian Air Force and Navy exam through CDS exam.

CDS stands for Combined Defence Service exam.

Eligibility criteria:-

Indian naval academy: You should have completed engineering graduation or B.Sc with physics, mathematics subjects from a recognized university.

Indian Air force academy: You should have completed engineering graduation or B.Sc with physics, mathematics from a recognized university.

Indian Military academy: You should have completed graduation in any stream from a recognized university.

Officers Training Academy: You should have completed graduation in any stream from a recognized university.

Age criteria:-

Indian Military Academy: - 19-24 Years
Air Force Academy: - 19-23 Years
Naval Academy: - 19-22 Years
Officer's Training Academy: - 19-25 Years

CDS exam books:-

Pathfinder CDS: Combined Defence Services Entrance Examination
by Sanjeev Jain, Amit Rastogi, Atul Sharma, Digvijay Singh, Preeti Gupta, Prashant Kumar, Balmukud Singh
Publisher: Arihant Publications

CDS Combined Defence Services Examination: 10 Practice Sets
by Expert Compilations
Publisher: Arihant Publications

CDS Exam Guide: Combined Defence Services Exam
Author: Datason Rp
Publisher: New Light Publishers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?