10th May 2012, 10:43 PM
pawni26

Can I get myself registered for executive level on the basis of provisional certificate?

can i get myself registered for executive level on the basis of provisional certificate?i have appeared for the final semester of b.com(hns) and i want to give one of the modules i dec 2012 and the other in june 13.so can i get the dec attempt on the basis of my admit card?the last date for registration is 31st may while our results will be out on june12th.

22nd August 2012, 08:08 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get myself registered for executive level on the basis of provisional certificate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pawni26 View Post
can i get myself registered for executive level on the basis of provisional certificate?i have appeared for the final semester of b.com(hns) and i want to give one of the modules i dec 2012 and the other in june 13.so can i get the dec attempt on the basis of my admit card?the last date for registration is 31st may while our results will be out on june12th.
There are many competitive examination in which you can appear even before completing the final year, which is the minimum eligibility required (in your case it is Bachelors). For example if you want to give AIEEE exam you can give it even if you are awaiting your class 12 results. Now suppose you pass the AIEEE but, if you do not pass in you class 12 exam then it will hold no value. Because the minimum eligibility required to get admission is 12 pass.

Similar example, when campus interview in any college takes place it happens just before the final semester examination. Though candidates sits for the interview and if does well, they often get selected. But, if you fail it the offer letter might stand terminated.

In the similar way you might be able to appear for the interview. But, unfortunately you haven't mentioned the mode of the interview and the name of the company. Hence, it will be impossible to give exact details.

Provide the full details to get the precise information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?