22nd January 2012, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I give CS entrance exam after my graduation in BBA?

i m perusing b.b.a 3rd year,can i give c.s enrance exam after my graduation.?

24th January 2012, 07:28 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give CS entrance exam after my graduation in BBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i m perusing b.b.a 3rd year,can i give c.s enrance exam after my graduation.?
As per you question, CS could refer either refer to Civil Service or Company Secretary.
Now,as far as Company Secretary course is concerned, there are no entrance test to be given, in order to pursue the course. If you are a graduate, you will be exempted from the Foundation Program and may directly enroll for the Executive Program.
For further information about the course, you may refer to the official website of Institute of Company Secretaries of India.

An if query is related to Civil Service Examination, a graduate in any discipline may write the exam,and the age limit for it is within 21-30 years.
Candidates belonging to Sc/St category may write the exam till the age of 35 years and candidates belonging to OBC category may write til the age of 33.
Since the civil service examination is conducted by union public service commission, refer to its official website for further information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?