20th June 2011, 02:54 PM
Deepthi Devendra

Can electrical and electronics graduates apply for entrance test?

I noticed that the Entrance Test is conducted only for Electronics & Communication, Mechanical and Computer Science disciplines.
Can Electrical & Electronics graduates apply for the Entrance Test?

Related Questions:
  1. Can B.tech computer students appear for IAS & IES exams? Best combination of subjects?
  2. Which exam to give to get a government job in Gujarat after 4th year? If I am 19 years old can I give BSNL JTO exam?
  3. Government Jobs in Thermal plants after B.Tech in EEE branch? Any other course required for the same? -- [New]
  4. Can I get admission in Mechanical, Civil, Electronics and Telecommunication, Electrical Engineering after scoring 80 marks out of 240 in Manipal Entrance test
  5. Details about the question paper pattern of DRDO entrance test for diploma in electrical and electronics engineering
  6. Eligibility and dates for BSNL JTO exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I apply for a government sector job after doing B.E in electrical and electronics?
  8. Courses which I need to enroll after doing 12th in non medical stream?
  9. Are there any government jobs available to me after completing B.Tech with 65%?
  10. Which has better placements EEE or ECE?
  11. Procedure to do PGDC in power system through NPTI?
  12. Details about M.Tech? Which stream is good after MSc?
  13. Eligibility to take admission in B.Ed from DU?
  14. Eligibility criteria for appearing for PSU exam?
  15. How can I apply for Off Campus Jobs online after B.Tech after Electrical and Electronics?
  16. Can MSc electronics and telecommunication graduates apply for railway recruitment board selection engineers?
  17. Can I write BEL recruitment test for Electronics while doing Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  18. Can I apply for control system for electrical engineering in any college after completing B.E with Electronics and Telecommunication? Which trade should I select to appear for GATE in Electronics or Electrical?
16th June 2012, 04:25 PM
kengtha

Default Re: Can electrical and electronics graduates apply for entrance test?

Yes,Electronics and electrical candidates can surely apply for the entrance test like GATE,written tests conducted by maharatna and navratna companies.Electronics and electrical come under Electrical engineering department in most of the entrance exams.
21st December 2020, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can electrical and electronics graduates apply for entrance test?

What are the qualification for getting jobs in navratna companies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?