31st May 2017, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

Can I give medical entrance after betterment of class 12th result?

I have very low marks in my 12th board exam as i got 55%, so my question is can i give medical entrance after betterment for class 12th result?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for medical entrance exam after writing betterment exam in 12th?
  2. Can I appear in aIPMT 2016 and state entrance exams after giving betterment exam?
  3. How much CGPA has to be scored in 9th in order to score 10 CGPA in 10th?
  4. For which courses will I be eligible after scoring 70-75% in board exam of Gujarat board? Which are the courses available in Ahmedabad?
  5. Which entrance exam should I give that would be better for my career after completing class 12th (Science)?
  6. What is the required percentage in 12th class for medical entrance exam? I have completed 12th class by PMC
  7. Can I give medical entrance(NEET) after passing 12th
  8. Which Medical Entrance Exam to give after 12th?
  9. Should I reappear for 11th and 12th class with biology subjects in order to do appear for Medical Entrance exams?
  10. B.Pharmacy or Medical Entrance Exams? is B.Pharmacy a good option after 12th? what are some best colleges for B.Pharmacy? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How can I appear for GUJCET medical entrance exam? I am a 12th class student
  12. Am I eligible to appear in NEET and AIIMS Medical entrance exam being an NIOS candidate?
  13. Can I join IAF after passing 12th class results? I am a 12th student in non medical
  14. Will I be applicable for medical entrance exam after passing 12th
  15. Can I give UPSC Exam after completion of 12th class with non medical stream?
  16. Eligibility for AIPMT after writing betterment exam in maths?
  17. Institutes in Delhi NCR offering Cyber Security or Ethical Hacking Programme?
  18. Can I give medical entrance after opting for biology? What is the procedure?
31st May 2017, 11:16 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give medical entrance after betterment of class 12th result?

The medical entrance examination called National Eligibility cum Entrance Test is already conducted for year 2017. Now, you need to wait for next year notification. Yes, you can apply for NEET after betterment of class 12th result.

The eligibility criteria for NEET is:

>>Candidate must have done 10+2 from any recognized board with compulsory subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology.

>>Minimum of 50% marks in board examination is necessary.

>>Candidate must have attained minimum age of 17 years on 31st December of year of examination.
31st May 2017, 01:46 PM
isargie

Yes, you can apply to entrance exam if you satisfies some conditions laid by board of particular exams.There are several exams, some are state level and some are national level.Though examinations are different,content or syllabus of exams will not differ much.

Some of popular examinations are as follows:-

1]NEET -National Eligibility Entrance Test.
Candidate should score minimum 50% marks in their intermediate (PCB)for general category and 40% marks for SC/ST/OBC categories.Exam is useful for admission in medical or dental undergraduate courses.
Minimum age-17 years,max age-25 years. 5 years relaxation for SC/ST/OBC.

2]AIPMT- All India Preliminary Medical Test.
Examination is useful for taking admission for undergraduate course of BDS/MBBS.
Candidate should attain 50% marks in Physics,chemistry,Biology in qualifying examination (12th) for general,SC/ST/OBC its 45%.

AIIMS:- All India Institute of Medical Science.
There are total seven AIIMS institutes in India avail seats to candidates who clears examination and admitted on the basis of merit list for limited seats.
Minimum age limit -17 years of age.

Candidate should attain 60% aggregate in 12th with physics, chemistry , biology and 50% for SC/ST candidates.
31st May 2017, 04:23 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

First thing I would like to let you know that for appearing medical entrance examination you must have completed your Class 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main subjects with at least 50% aggregate ( except AIIMS MBBS entrance examination for which the minimum marks required is 60% for general category candidates ) from a recognized board of examination. So you are eligible for appearing in most of the entrance examination having completed your Class 12th with 55% aggregate.

Now as far as you are concerned about your eligibility for appearing in medical entrance examination after appearing in improvement examination then I would like to let you know that you are certainly eligible if you score minimum required marks for appearing in entrance examination and hence if you are looking to appear in improvement examination then you should appear without worrying about your eligibility for appearing in medical entrance examination.
31st May 2017, 05:35 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

The medical entrance examination of 2017 has been conducted. It is called National Eligibility cum Entrance Test.

Examination conducting body: CBSE.

Eligibility criteria:

Academic qualification: 12th with PCB subjects.

Minimum percentage of marks: 50% marks.

You can apply for NEET exam of next year after better of class 12th result.
31st May 2017, 05:52 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can appear for Medical Entrance Exam after giving Improvement Exam of Class 12th.

In case, if your marks are improved, then you can use mark sheet of Improvement Exam.

But, in case, if your marks in Improvement Exam is lower than the previous one.

Then, you can use previous one mark sheet for future purpose.

Both the marksheets have equal value.
31st May 2017, 08:45 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

You have 55% marks in board examination of 10+2. The minimum percentage of marks required to apply for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test is 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.

If you want to appear for improvement exam then you can appear otherwise even with 55% marks, you are eligible for Medical entrance examination.
31st May 2017, 08:46 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

First thing I would like to let you know that having manged 55% marks in your Class 12th you are eligible for appearing in national level medical entrance examination NEET ( National Eligibility cum Entrance Test ) held by CBSE once every year.

Further as far as you are concerned about your eligibility for appearing in medical entrance examination after appearing in improvement examination then for your information I would like to let you know that you will be certainly eligible if you manage to secure minimum aggregate required for appearing in entrance examination which is 50% for NEET and 60% for AIIMS MBBS entrance examination. Marks relaxation of 10% is allowed for reserved category candidates in both these examinations.
31st May 2017, 09:32 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

If you want to give improvement examination then you are eligible for this. But you should fill up form next year not this year.
After passing it you can give Medical entrance test that is NEET exam. But one more thing you must know that you are eligible to get admission through NEET only when you have scored more than 60 percent in Intermediate. If you have not scored this much then you are not eligible to get admission in any of the good colleges.
31st May 2017, 10:37 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Your marks is enough to make you eligible for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for admission in MBBS course or BDS.

1. You need to have only 50% marks in order to become eligible for NEET examination.

2. The minimum age limit for NEET exam is 17 years.

2017 NEET exam is over. You can apply for 2018 exam.
1st June 2017, 12:20 AM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Yes, of course you can give NEET exam after completion of intermediate. Candidates who have completed their intermediate in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with minimum of 50% marks from a recognized board are eligible to give this exam. Age of candidates should be in between 17 to 25 years. Thanks
14th October 2017, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

I have got only 47 marks in physics so I decided to give betterment exam next year for physics. Can i appear for only the mentioned subject or should i appear for all the subjects to get admitted in good medical colleges after appearing NEET?
25th May 2019, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir please tell me if i give improvement exam in 2020 and also will get eligible marks then sir please tell me in aiims 2020 form what should i fill in the place of class 12 % because sir cbse result comes till 25 may but form has been filled much before sir please.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?