4th November 2012, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

Can I give MPSPC exam after clearing 2nd year in private sector

I have cleared second year in private sector may i give mpspc exam tell me quickly i am surendra chawda from patadi

Related Questions:
  1. can I apply for PSU after clearing backlog of 2nd semester?
  2. Am I eligible for private sector jobs after passing EC engineering with 2nd division?
  3. Job Opportunities for me in Government sector and Private sector being a candidate having completed BCA course in the year of 2011? How to prepare for JTO Exam?
  4. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  5. Private sector job with 2.5 years of work experience?
  6. Government/Public sector job after completing MCA with 1 year experience in private IT sector?
  7. Last years question papers of M.A Maths(Private) 2nd year
  8. List of the companies offering internship for mechanical students in Hyderabad?
  9. What type of job will I get in private sector after completing BSc?
  10. Which writers book should I refer for entrance exams like BHEL, NTPC and other government or private sector companies?
  11. What is the scope of Civil Engineering in private sector? What opportunities will I get if I do EEE branch after changing from Civil Engineering?
  12. Private sector job with 2.5 yrs of work experience or Bank PO job?
  13. Which sector should I choose after completing MBA, CS and clearing 2nd group of CA final
  14. Should I try for government sector prior to private sector?
  15. Private sector job with 2.5 years of work experience or Bank PO job?
  16. How to shift to government sector while working in private sector?
  17. How to get into Banking sector after BE in Computer Science preferably private reputed banks? -- [New]
  18. How to give UPSC and MPSC exam after graduation? What are the post offered after clearing UPSC and MPSC -- [Most Discussed]
15th August 2017, 04:54 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give MPSPC exam after clearing 2nd year in private sector

The name of exam is not MPSPC but it is MPPSC. The full form of MPPSC is Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission.

Eligibility criteria for MPPSC exam:

1. You must be in final year of bachelor's degree. You can apply for this exam next year as you are in second year itself.

2. Age limit is 21-40 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?