14th June 2018, 08:27 PM
Biswayanbagchi

Can I give WBCHSE's Mathematics exam again for class 12th?

I passed class 12th West Bengal Higher Secondary with 68% marks in 2018 but failed in Mathematics. I want to know if there is any way for me to give Mathematics exam again and what is the process for it?

15th June 2018, 09:26 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give WBCHSE's Mathematics exam again for class 12th?

Yes, you can give WBCHSE's Mathematics examination of your 12th standard again, if you have failed in it. You can clear the failed subject by appearing in supplementary examinations which are conducted by your school board. You have to contact your school principal to apply for supplementary examinations.
15th June 2018, 10:41 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

As you have failed in Mathematics subject in WBCHSE board class 12 exam, you will be considered as a fail student. It means you haven't passed class 12 yet. You have to re - appear in the mathematics exam next year again to qualify class 12.

There is no such process to apply. As you have failed in the exam, your name will be enlisted for the supplementary exam next year automatically by the school from which you have appeared for the exam this year.

Contact the head of the institution to know further details regarding re - appear in the exam next year.
15th June 2018, 12:43 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

Yes, you can apply for compartmental examination of Mathematics, if you failed in Mathematics from WBCHSE. You can apply for it just after few days of results.
15th June 2018, 01:31 PM
ranu shahi

You have various options-
First one is you can write improvement examination.
Second one is you can reappear in examination as a private candidate.
Third one is you can appear in examination from any other board i.e. CBSE, ICSE, NIOS etc.
15th June 2018, 03:02 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can reappear for WBCHSE Mathematics exam again. Either you can appear for supplementary examination of Mathematics subject only or you can appear for all subjects exam to improve your overall percentage of marks.

Supplementary exam is for failed subject. You can apply for Mathematics supplementary exam and clear it to gain pass status in 12th board.
15th June 2018, 05:12 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Since you have failed in Mathematics subject, your overall status in senior secondary board examination is failed. If a candidate fails in any one subject of 12th then he is failed in 12th.

You can apply for WBCHSE Mathematics exam again to score good marks in this subject. You can either apply for regular exam of one subject or supplementary examination conducted by board for failed candidates.
15th June 2018, 05:48 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Yes, for sure. You can apply for compartmental examination to re-appear in Mathematics after failing in this subject from WBCHSE board. So, Check the recent updates about compartmental examination of 12th standard of WBCHSE.
15th June 2018, 07:31 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for supplementary paper examination of Mathematics as you have failed in this subject. Board conducts supplementary examination for failed candidates.

You need to contact your school for more details about this exam. After results are declared, notification for this exam is released.
15th June 2018, 08:10 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

You can give WBCHSE Mathematics examination again to get good marks in mathematics subject and obtain pass status in 12th.

There is examination called supplementary examination conducted by WBCHSE for candidates who have failed in 12th. You can appear for exam and pass to get good marks in it.
15th June 2018, 09:09 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

You can reappear for board examination as well as supplementary board examination.

Choice is yours whether you want to appear for all paper examination or appear for one paper exam in which you have failed.

Your percentage overall is very less, you must apply for all paper exam of 12th.
15th June 2018, 11:53 PM
mentorseduserv

No you can't give WBCHSE mathematics exam again there is no compart exam for wbchse after giving exam
17th June 2018, 02:20 PM
xJhinukx

You have to reappear for the entire examination in order to pass in mathematics. Considering the fact you were in science stream I believe it is necessary that you should pass in mathematics for better future options. So focus on mathematics for this year and reappear for the exam you may get a better score and better prospects in life.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?