17th September 2015, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear in Mathematics exam for NIOS Board if failed in 12th CBSE?

Sir,
I am a student of 12th CBSE. Actually I have given my Board exams but unfortunately I have failed in Mathematics. I don't want to give Improvement exam so can I give 12th Mathematics from NIOS Board? Please let me know about this.

Related Questions:
20th September 2015, 12:33 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear in Mathematics exam for NIOS Board if failed in 12th CBSE?

No, you can't appear in Mathematics exam from NIOS board if failed in 12th CBSE.
You have to pass your Mathematics exam from CBSE board itself. Just apply for the reappear examination form and clear your exam from CBSE itself.

You have to take admission in 11th class and after passing 11th then you can take admission in 12th class, if you want to pursue 12th from NIOS.
31st May 2018, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I appear in Mathematics exam for NIOS Board if failed in 12th CBSE?

Student failed in maths only of Maharashtra board HSC ( XII). Can he complete through NIOS ? When will he can write the exam of mathematics? Can he take some other subject to complete the course?
11th June 2022, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

I failed in cbse maths for 3 times. Can i give maths exam through nios or not?
15th June 2022, 07:57 PM
JaaduVansh

Indeed why not you are permitted to give compartment test in any subject in NIOS. For giving compartment test you really want to fill re-seem structure.
Btw If You are looking for a best oral surgeon who has over 7 years of expreience then check out docotrts site- https://maxillofacialsurgeryindia.com/ or click here
15th June 2022, 07:59 PM
JaaduVansh

Post Re: Can I appear in Mathematics exam for NIOS Board if failed in 12th CBSE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I failed in cbse maths for 3 times. Can i give maths exam through nios or not?
Indeed why not you are permitted to give compartment test in any subject in NIOS. For giving compartment test you really want to fill re-seem structure.

Checkout One of the best oral surgeon in mumbai with over 7 years of expreience https://maxillofacialsurgeryindia.com/ or click here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?