7th June 2013, 08:12 PM
vaishnav nagade

How to get admission in software engineering after SSC? I have scored 71% in SSC

How to get admission for software engineering after ssc. I got 71% in ssc

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in Mechanical Engineering diploma on the basis of SSC marks? My son has scored 57% in SSC -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I go for mechanical engineering after my SSC? I have scored less marks in SSC
  3. How to take admission in diploma for mechanical engineering? I have scored 58% in SSC board exam
  4. How to take admission in Architecture after passing SSC? I have scored 77%
  5. How to take admission for diploma in mechanical engineering? I have scored 91.50% marks in SSC
  6. Which country is preferable to study Aeronautical and ECE related M.S.?
  7. Admission in electronics engineering or Aeronautical engineering after passing SSC with 75.64%?
  8. Admission in aviation course after scoring 60% in SSC?
  9. How to take admission for diploma in mechanical engineering after scoring 54% in SSC?
  10. Is it possible to give HSC directory after SSC?
  11. Can I get admission in diploma engineering after passing HSC with 48% marks? I have got 86% in SSC
  12. Can I get admission for diploma in computer engineering after scoring 48% in HSC? I have got 86% in SSC
  13. How can I get admission in automobile engineering after passing SSC with 75.09%
  14. Can I get admission in Walchand College for diploma course? I have scored 86.46% in SSC
  15. Can I get admission in 2nd year of Mechanical Engineering Diploma in Mumbai if secured 43% in 12th and scored 59 marks in CET? -- [New]
  16. What is the procedure to take admission in IIT college of engineering? I have completed SSC with 91%
  17. Can I be eligible to get admission in diploma college for marine engineering? I have passed 10th SSC from Maharashtra Board
  18. Job Opportunities for me in Software field after scoring 90% in SSC and Intermediate but with 61% of marks in B.Tech course?
21st March 2015, 11:07 PM
Subham Mazumdar

Default Re: How to get admission in software engineering after SSC? I have scored 71% in SSC

To become software engineer you have do B.tech Course.

But you can only join B.tech course after passing HSC or diploma after passing SSC.

You can not able to take admission by passing only SSC.

To join B.tech course after HSC, you have to appear for JEE entrance examination and need to score good mark to get admission in B.tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?