12th July 2013, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best branch between Bio technology and Biomedical engineering?

iam asha studying 12th standard. iwould like to know which is the best branch whether it is bio technology or biomedical engineering?and also which is the best college for both courses?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope for B-Tech in Biomedical engineering? What is the payscale of Biomedical engineer?
  2. What is the scope in biomedical engineering and bio technology?
  3. How can I get forms of KLU in Kakinada?
  4. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering?
  5. Best careers after completion of 12th with PCB? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which Exams can I appear for better career having completed 12th class with PCB?
  7. Is Biomedical engineering a valuable course?
  8. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
  9. Can I get PhD or M.Tech in Biomedical engineering at IITs?
  10. Am i eligible for Biomedical engineering in AIIMS
  11. Details about biotechnology projects?
  12. Percentage of marks needed in B.Com to get a free seat in Central College of Bangalore?
  13. How to do M.Tech in biomedical engineering after completing B.Tech in biomedical engineering -- [New]
  14. Which are the good colleges to do B.Tech in Biotechnology? I am from PCB stream
  15. Mumbai University B.E in Bio-Medical Engineering 5th Sem Biomedical Instrumentation I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. What are the employment opportunities in Biomedical Engineering? Which colleges are the best to do biomedical engineering?
  17. Is there any job opportunity for Bio-medical Engineers in India? Will there be any campus recruitment for them? List of top companies recruiting Biomedical Engineering? Instiutes in Kerala offering Bio Medical Engineering?
  18. List of Biomedical Companies that allow Biomedical Projects to be done by the candidates pursuing final year BE in Biomedical Engineering in Chennai?
14th August 2018, 06:33 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best branch between Bio technology and Biomedical engineering?

Bio Technology is far better than Bio Medical Engineering course.

Bio Technology is a research oriented course using biological organisms for different industrial purpose.

Bio Medical is an engineering course related to medicine and biology using different technology related to its aspects.

The best colleges for Bio Technology:-

1) IIT, Delhi.

2) IIT, Kharagpur.

3) IIT, Roorkey.

4) IIT, Guwahati.

5) Delhi Technological University.

6) Anna University.

7) NIT, Warangal.

8) Netaji Subhash Institute of Technology.

9) Vellore Institute of Technology.

10) NIT, Calicut.

The best colleges for Bio Medical:-

1) AIIMS, Delhi.

2) IIT, Delhi.

3) IIT, Bombay.

4) MIT, Manipal.

5) Netaji Subhash Engineering College, Kolkata.

6) IIT, Roorkey.

7) SRM University.

8) VIT University.

9) IT BHU.

10) The Central University of Karnataka, Gulbarga.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?