18th November 2014, 08:19 PM
raghunandan233

Can I have opportunities to get a job in Airways? I am studying engineering 3rd year with ECE branch

hi sir, i am studying engineering 3rd year with ece branch,can i have oppurtunity to get job in airways

Related Questions:
  1. Job Opportunities in State and Central Government for me being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in ECE?
  2. Can I get a job in core companies after scoring 60% marks? I am studying B.Tech 3rd year ECE
  3. Can I be eligible for Technical Branch after studying in 3rd year B.Tech with ECE branch?
  4. Which kind of Jobs will I get being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  5. Opportunities available after studying B.Tech final year ECE? Is it better to do a job or to join M.Tech? Opportunities that I can get from Central or State government?
  6. How to get job in Air Force being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in ECE?
  7. Which engineering collee and branch combination should I choose? What are the job opportunities?
  8. Is M.Tech degree not useful after doing B.Tech ECE in terms of job perspective?
  9. What courses should I do to get job in Core areas being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year in ECE?
  10. Which course shall I do to get job being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year ECE?
  11. Which course in better after completing B.E ECE?
  12. How to do a job after passing INter with 79.8%? I am studying B.Tech 2nd year in ECE branch
  13. Job Opportunities in Indian Army after completion of B.Tech in ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How good is the Telecom Engineering branch for better job opportunities?
  15. Details on summer training after 3rd year engineering in ECE branch?
  16. How can I prepare for IAS? I am studying B.Tech 3rd year of ECE branch
  17. Is M.Tech not useful after doing B.Tech ECE? Can I do M.Tech?
  18. can I apply for Railway Job while studying B.Tech 3rd year ECE
31st January 2018, 07:06 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I have opportunities to get a job in Airways? I am studying engineering 3rd year with ECE branch

Definitely, you will have so many job opportunities in Airways after completion of bachelor's degree. First of all, you have to visit the official website. Click on the Career section. There you will get all updates regarding current vacancies. You can click the link https://www.jetairways.com/en/in/careers/careers.aspx to know the current vacancies in Jet Airways. If there is any vacancy, then, you simply have to download the recruitment advertisement and read it carefully. Check the eligibility requirements and apply for the job. You have to go through the written test, group discussion, certificate verification, medical fitness test, interview to get the job in airways.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?