1st September 2011, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

What courses should I do to get job in Core areas being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year in ECE?

I am studying ece 3rd year......At the final year, i want a job in my core field!
now what course i have to do!

Related Questions:
1st September 2011, 04:55 PM
saugata2008

Default Re: What courses should I do to get job in Core areas being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year in ECE?

I will suggest you to do some courses on 3G or 2G or BTS or RF ,from the privet training institutes like-
1.Teleman
2.Tech-vidya
If you are interested in Telecom sector.
Otherwise you can do your summer training from any nearest BSNL .

If you are interested in government services then start preparation in the subjects like -
1.Verbal
2.Nonverbal
3.Reasoning
4.General Knowledge
with techical papers.Because all the exams conducted by the Govt.sectors like-ISRO,DVC,BSNL etc are based on those subjects.

Thank you
4th May 2013, 09:57 AM
jatoth balu
Member+

Default Re: What courses should I do to get job in Core areas being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year in ECE?

hai dear ,
complete your graduation if you have intersted government you can prepare
1. Apptitude Test
2.General Awarness
3.Reasoning
4.verbal & nonverbal
Best of luck............
27th February 2014, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

As an ECE student is it easy for me to work in an IT company....?
11th August 2014, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for aptitude test,group discusion round,technical round,and finally for interview .how to get knoweldge
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?