19th May 2011, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

How may I get a job in Navy, Army or Air-force? I have 77% marks in intermediate(BIPC) and I have done B.Pharma degree with 70% marks from a reputed institute

hello
sir,

i completed my BPharmacy from a reputed institue with 70% .moreover i passed intermedite with 77% in BIPC . my dream is to jion any service sector like navy /army/ air force .plz tell me the details like this yr openigs .

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get a job in Navy, Army or Air force? I have scored 51% marks in intermedaite
  2. How to get a job in Navy, Army or Air Force after scoring 51% marks in intermediate
  3. How to get Job in Navy, Army or Air Force after completion of 12th Class with 35% of marks?
  4. What is the career scope for me in IAF after completion of BCA course?
  5. What is the language followed for NDA interview? What is the best grade to join NDA?
  6. What are the jobs in Indian Navy or Air Force?
  7. Eligibility to join Navy or Airforce aftre passing SSC with 75% marks? -- [New]
  8. What is the role of Pharmacist in Indian Air Force? Scope for Pharmacy candidates in Air Force, Navy and Army? How can I join Navy, Army or Air Force being a Graduate in Pharmacy? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Way to enter in Space field after B.Sc?
  10. Can I join Army, Air Force and Navy after completion of 12th Class in Commerce stream?
  11. How to join Air Force, Navy and Army after completion of 12th Class with Commerce?
  12. How to get a job in Army, Navy or Air Force?
  13. How should i join Defence after passing diploma in ECE?
  14. Is there any merit based selection for Army/Air Force/Navy recruitment through NDA-II entrance exam?
  15. How much marks are required in 11th and 12th to appear for National Defence Academy entrance test
  16. How to join Indian Army, Air Force, Navy, Punjab Police after passing 12th in Arts?
  17. Job Opportunities in Indian Navy, Army and Air Force after the completion of B.Sc in Computer Science with 55%?
  18. Job Opportunities for the candidates B.Sc in Computer Science in Indian Army, Navy and Air Force?
25th April 2012, 08:41 PM
I.V.SUBBRAHMANYAM

Default Re: How may I get a job in Navy, Army or Air-force? I have 77% marks in intermediate(BIPC) and I have done B.Pharma degree with 70% marks from a reputed institute

Sir icompleted inter bipc it eligible for nda or not is it eligible for army wing an officer
2nd June 2013, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get a job in Navy, Army or Air-force? I have 77% marks in intermediate(BIPC) and I have done B.Pharma degree with 70% marks from a reputed institute

No matter what course have you fineswhed, In NDA Exam you will have 50% maths test. So u must be able to pass it. No matter you BiPC or MPC
25th June 2013, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

i have complete inter with 81% of marks. i wanted to join in air force
28th July 2013, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Haii sir after completing inter with 87% and b Pharmacy with 90% can I have airlines job
2nd July 2021, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to join Indian Navy by taking BIPC
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?