21st August 2012, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

How to join Air Force after scoring 64% marks

hiiii i m manish n i want to be a man of airforce so plz tell me its all detale.i got 64% marks. can i join it...mean will my call be return.

28th September 2012, 11:33 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Air Force after scoring 64% marks

You have not specified about your level of qualification. The air force selection test will differ as per your qualification. HSC candidates need to attend UPSC NDA exam to join Air force. But, for graduates the selection tests to join Air force is UPSC CDS exam. On qualifying written exam for both the tests, physical test will be the next level. Personal interview will be conducted for those who clear physical test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
What is the role of Pharmacist in Indian Air Force? Scope for Pharmacy candidates in Air Force, Navy and Army? How can I join Navy, Army or Air Force being a Graduate in Pharmacy? 35 25th July 2019 08:28 AM
What should I do to join Air force after completion of my B.Com? What are the posts available in Air force for commerce students? What are the entrance exam I should write for that post? 15 7th March 2019 08:30 PM
Eligibility criteria to join Air-force as a Pilot? Is there any reservation provided to defense personal entrants in Air Force? 18 9th October 2014 04:49 PM
Can I join Air Force Pilotetry after getting selected for Air Force Y Group Air Men? 3 29th September 2012 02:37 PM