7th February 2014, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I join Navy after Diploma Mechanical engineering?

Can i join navy after diploma in mechanical engg.? Actually am confused and no one there to clear it Tell me the eligible criteria for diploma students?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join Navy after Diploma Mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  2. How to join Merchant Navy after diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  3. How to join Merchant Navy after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  4. How to join Indian Navy after completing my diploma in mechanical engineering? Which are those colleges and institutes?
  5. How can I join Air Force, Army or Navy after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. Can I join merchant navy after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  7. Can I join Indian Navy after completing diploma in mechanical engineering at an age of 23 years? What to do to apply for the same?
  8. How to join Merchant Navy after studying B.E in Mechanical Engineering 3rd year
  9. How to join Merchant Navy after passing diploma in Mechanical?
  10. Can a Mechanical Engineering B.Tech student apply for Merchant Navy? Will the course suit the Mechanical Engineers?
  11. Total fee structure for one year Diploma course in Mechanical Engineering? Best college for Mechanical Engineering for Merchant Navy?
  12. How to join Merchant Navy after completing diploma in mechanical engineering from Mumbai University
  13. Can I join Merchant Navy after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. After learning diploma in mechanical engineering how to join merchant navy?
  15. Procedure to join Indian Navy after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. How can I join Indian Army, Air Force or Navy after diploma in Mechanical? How to join after B.E Mechanical? What is the maximum age limit for joining defense?
  17. Is it a right decision to go for PG diploma in Mechanical after completing diploma mechanical?
  18. Am i eligible to join the merchant navy as an engineer after completing diploma in mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
8th February 2014, 05:56 AM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I join Navy after Diploma Mechanical engineering?

Nice to see that you are showing interest to join the defence services. It is one of the defence service examination in India in various ways. As per framed notification diploma candidates are ineligible to apply for Navy Examination. If you are wiling to enter that services than you must have qualified degree examination or 12th completed candidates are eligible.

If you are completed 12th examination, you can enter the Navy examination in plenty of ways like NDA Examination, SSR, 10+2 BTech Cadet, AA and Other Entries based on the Navy requirement. Only Intermediate candidates are eligible to apply. Age should between 16.5 - 20 years based on the entry the age limits will be changed.

If you are completed graduate degree, you can enter the Navy examination through CDS and other Navy examination as well. CDS i.e Combined Defence Service Examination which is conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice in a year. To apply for CDS Navy entry, you should have a completed B.Sc degree with Physics or Mathematics or B.E/B.Tech from a recognized University.

So diploma candidates are ineligible to apply. First complete degree course and then apply for the defence services like Army, Navy and Air force Examination.
20th September 2016, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join Navy after Diploma Mechanical engineering?

how can i join air force, army or navy after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?