9th April 2012, 07:13 PM
gokul+++++++++

Can I change my college after passing 1st year within Anna University with same government fees and scholarships?

Can i change my college after first year with same anna university with same government fees and with same scholorships i.e.,first gradute, educational loan...????

10th April 2012, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I change my college after passing 1st year within Anna University with same government fees and scholarships?

I am a student from Karnataka, can i join Anna university through CET/AIEEE ranks? Please send me the list of entrance exams for Anna university..
11th June 2012, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I change my college after passing 1st year within Anna University with same government fees and scholarships?

where can i get the application form for change of college after 1st year under anna university?
13th June 2012, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

can i take admission in a college of mumbai university after passing my 1st year from ranchi university
31st July 2012, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

how to change my private collagr marudhar from rtu i wana gov.collage can it possible
6th August 2012, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

I have joined B.Tech (Petrochemical) in Anna university Trichy. I want to change my stream in the same college. For that what are the things need to be done from my side.waiting for ypur valuable reply. Thanks in advance.
11th September 2012, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

i like to change my college after finishing my first year engineering within any colleges under anna university
is it possible??
please please help me....
13th February 2013, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

How can i change the department IT to IE for the same college before 1st year
20th February 2013, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

I need to change to another college under anna university.presenly i am doing b.e. Ece 1st year. Please help me.
8th June 2013, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Kya mai nam nahi likha sakta hoo
30th March 2014, 08:21 AM
Unregistered

i need to change my college under anna university affiliation what is the procedure... i would be greatful if i come to know soon....... im studying BE ECE 1st year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?