26th June 2016, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to apply for LLB course after completion of B.Com?

I Am 33 old Complete graduation of Bcom and Post graduation of MBA from ICFAI. I wish to do LLB. IF i can, kindly tell about how many years of course and the fees structure. I am from Calicut kerala, please mentioned the nearest exam centre.

27th June 2016, 05:43 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to apply for LLB course after completion of B.Com?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in the LLB course after B.Com and other degree.

LLB stands for Bachelor of Law and it is three year duration course after bachelor degree. The eligibility to get admission in the course is that the candidates must have passed bachelor degree from any recognised university.

There is no age bar to get the admission in the course. Candidates can appear for entrance examination as according to the university in which they want to get admission.

The fee structure varies for different institutes. So, to get detail about admission procedure visit at the official website of the university.
27th June 2016, 09:12 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to apply for LLB course after completion of B.Com?

You will have to fill up the application form online by visiting the official website of the prospective Institute or you can even collect the form from the college itself. Therefore, After filling up the application form by providing the details asked for , you will be most eligible to get admission in the course if you fulfill the eligibility criteria.

Fee structure however varies from Institute to Institute and as you have not mentioned the names of any such Institute, therefore it is not quite possible for me to provide you the exact details.

LLB is a 3 years course an to get admission in the course, you will have to appear and clear CLAT examination, only after clearing the examination, you will be allowed to get admission in the course.
7th February 2017, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

I GOT ATKT IN MY SEMESTER 5 AND SEMESTER 6 AS WELL BUT CLEARED IT . AM I ELIGIBLE FOR LLB
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?